Next Sisu Appeal (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Can't remember, but is the next Sisu appeal sometime this month?

Sick Boy

Whenever it is; up the council and come on the wasps. Let's hope that wretched football club are finally put out of business once and for all!

italiahorse

Whenever it is; up the council and come on the wasps. Let's hope that wretched football club are finally put out of business once and for all!

Any concern that this will fail again and then we start JR2 ?
Must be costing our club a small fortune.
Well done Sisu eh?

Hobo

Has ccfc paid anything toward it as yet?

It may not becoming out of our budget, but if the organisation is spending the money, it certainly is money that won't becoming our way.

Nick

Administrator
It may not becoming out of our budget, but if the organisation is spending the money, it certainly is money that won't becoming our way.

So CCFC haven't paid for it then? Didn't know if it was another scare myth or was actually true.

Hobo

So CCFC haven't paid for it then? Didn't know if it was another scare myth or was actually true.

As usual you miss the point.

hill83

As most things it can be looked at in two ways. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. Although your comment is good enough to make this thread get to at least 6 pages.

armybike

Yep, the oral (snigger) hearing was initially scheduled for 7th July but has been moved to the 8th.

no_loyalty

I bet Timmy will be buying a new suit this weekend

chiefdave

Maybe it's no win no fee:whistle:

Joking aside it could be the case that SISU have a legal team permanently employed. If they use these kind of tactics regularly it would make sense as it would be cheaper than bringing them in on an hourly rate for every case. If that's correct then the cost to SISU doesn't really change no matter how many cases they bring.

Nick

Administrator
As usual you miss the point.

Not really, unless there was a guarantee the money would be coming to CCFC but that was stopped because of the legal fees.

If somebody owns 2 companies and ploughs loads of money into one of them, it doesn't mean the other company is paying for it.

Hobo

As most things it can be looked at in two ways. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. Although your comment is good enough to make this thread get to at least 6 pages.

In fairness I am not trying to gain mileage out of it. If I wanted to I could do a Nick and say I am just doing it to add balance.

my real opinion is, it is a side show we could do without. Even if it is not coming out of our budget I don't think it will benefit us whatever the result.

I am more interested in what Mowbrey does on and off the pitch. I am hoping for a top half finish, with luck maybe a bit more. Steady progress is all I want, with some half decent football played by players who have a bit of pride in the shirt.

Nick

Administrator
In fairness I am not trying to gain mileage out of it. If I wanted to I could do a Nick and say I am just doing it to add balance.

my real opinion is, it is a side show we could do without. Even if it is not coming out of our budget I don't think it will benefit us whatever the result.

I am more interested in what Mowbrey does on and off the pitch. I am hoping for a top half finish, with luck maybe a bit more. Steady progress is all I want, with some half decent football played by players who have a bit of pride in the shirt.

I never mentioned the club losing out or paying for it, I was just asking Italia as he brought it up as if they were emptying the tills in the club shop to pay lawyers.

I agree, with all of the sort of good news (kit, new shop, club actually doing some things properly) it is a pisser to go back to the whole CCC / CCFC stuff.

wingy

I never mentioned the club losing out or paying for it, I was just asking Italia as he brought it up as if they were emptying the tills in the club shop to pay lawyers.

I agree, with all of the sort of good news (kit, new shop, club actually doing some things properly) it is a pisser to go back to the whole CCC / CCFC stuff.
You brought It up:)

skybluetony176

Joking aside it could be the case that SISU have a legal team permanently employed. If they use these kind of tactics regularly it would make sense as it would be cheaper than bringing them in on an hourly rate for every case. If that's correct then the cost to SISU doesn't really change no matter how many cases they bring.

What would make sense is to pick and choose your fights. Permanent legal team or not if all you're ever doing is losing you're picking up your opponents legal team bill up and that is an unquantifiable cost and unknown risk.

It's time to drop this nonsense. It's an unwanted distraction for the fans and is proving fruitless. Even the loan has gone so the long believed guistimated point of the JR to force the loan to be repaid bankrupting ACL has gone. It's over. Done. Nothing to see. Waste of time.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry mate my mistake thought It was your OP:-(

No :( I was quite happy with all the kit, store, players, mowbray threads. Even the normal moaning about things like shirts was a breath of fresh air!

italiahorse

Not really, unless there was a guarantee the money would be coming to CCFC but that was stopped because of the legal fees.

If somebody owns 2 companies and ploughs loads of money into one of them, it doesn't mean the other company is paying for it.

So why assume that we didn't pay anything ?

Nick

Administrator
Can you post that they didn't ?
Surely you are not assuming that Sisu have picked up the bill ?
Have you forgotten what they have done to us and always turn comments away from them ?

I am not turning any comments away from them, I am asking for you to back your statement up.

Instead of backing it up, you are giving it the "have you forgotten what they have done to us" line.

I asked has the club paid towards them, it is a yes or no answer surely?

italiahorse

I am not turning any comments away from them, I am asking for you to back your statement up.

Instead of backing it up, you are giving it the "have you forgotten what they have done to us" line.

I asked has the club paid towards them, it is a yes or no answer surely?

Just my opinion but when you ask for back up of statements it's always against comments made against Sisu.
Hopefully you proportion blame mainly in Sisu court for this mess we are in.

Most want them to just concentrate on our football club and get us back where we belong.
This JR crap against everybody that has our future in their hands (CCC and Wasps) is going no where.
At some point they will need to come back to these people and ask for help.

Users who are viewing this thread