Next Seasons Confirmed Squad/Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I’m hearing Taylor to Cov is off sorry guys. Apparently one of the clauses was for Lyle to be sky blue Sam cos he’s a furry but we wanted him to be a footballer. We’ve moved on to Mcgoldrick will come if we let him have blueberry pancakes every day. The only sticking point is Sue in the kitchen.

Sky Blue Harry H

Are we not the feeder club for Sunderland !! better get that on their forum for another load of hoyed shit

They've got a thread (surprise) about our attendance. Started as a hahaha, but some pointing out it's a decent effort, and winning is more important than crowd size! The usual insults with a scattering of common sense - a bit like on here.

lifeskyblue

They've got a thread (surprise) about our attendance. Started as a hahaha, but some pointing out it's a decent effort, and winning is more important than crowd size! The usual insults with a scattering of common sense - a bit like on here.

Like on here, on their site and every football forum in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

Peterborough supporting mate claims he is quality and should be pushing Toney and Eisa, can't understand why they are letting him go

Magwitch

Peterborough supporting mate claims he is quality and should be pushing Toney and Eisa, can't understand why they are letting him go
Like us Peterborough are forever moving the deck chairs if they’ve gone for Toney and Eisa likleyhood Godden will be moved on.

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking at the players standing next to him (unless they are all giants). he doesn't look 6'2"? Decent finisher - looks quite stocky to me.

Mucca Mad Boys

I would happy with Gooden, he scored 14 goals last season and you'd like to think he can carry that on. But, at 28, we'd be getting a player who may be at the peak of his performance.

Potentially a good short to medium option for us.

Users who are viewing this thread