Next Seasons Confirmed Squad/Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

Does make sense, did well in league 2 last season.. forest will probably give him us on Loan to see if he can make the step up

Mucca Mad Boys

Would be a loan I'd guess

My initial thoughts too.

However, it’s worth considering that Forest would get potentially the most out of him this summer as he’ll only have 1 years left on this contract next summer.

I’m looking forward to the rest of the transfer window

jordan210

The twitter transfer bots are in hyper drive with rubbish predications.

Hyam to Hull.
Wakefield to Oxford

Jimmy Ryan from Blackpool to us.
Egli kaja from Wimbledon to us.
Max power from Sunderland to us.

SBAndy

The twitter transfer bots are in hyper drive with rubbish predications.

Hyam to Hull.
Wakefield to Oxford

Jimmy Ryan from Blackpool to us.
Egli kaja from Wimbledon to us.
Max power from Sunderland to us.

I often wonder why they bother but when you get so many people on here referencing them as a source (not you btw) then they’re going to carry on.

jordan210

I often wonder why they bother but when you get so many people on here referencing them as a source (not you btw) then they’re going to carry on.

The amount of tweets form the one. would see 70% of league 1 players moving around.

junglej13

Any further updates Panda? You reckon we have an interest in Walker? Some Rotherham fans I notice seem to think they are after him.

no_loyalty

Just read that Andy Cook has left Walsall and joined Mansfield, I though he looked pretty decent last season and wouldn't have minded him coming to us.

SkyBlueDom26

Just read that Andy Cook has left Walsall and joined Mansfield, I though he looked pretty decent last season and wouldn't have minded him coming to us.
How have we not been in for him! Scored loads of goals last season, will deffo be a shout for top goalscorer in the division below

SkyBlueCRJ

How have we not been in for him! Scored loads of goals last season, will deffo be a shout for top goalscorer in the division below

I've noticed a fair few affordable possible targets being swept up by teams that are either we're more or less on par with or are lesser sides. Early days yet but I hope MR does his research this time and doesn't panic buy again.

SkyBlueCRJ

“We feel Bakayoko and Chaplin will score goals,” he said.

Bloody hell Badlan I love you but don't try and bullshit yourself

SkyBlueDom26

I've noticed a fair few affordable possible targets being swept up by teams that are either we're more or less on par with or are lesser sides. Early days yet but I hope MR does his research this time and doesn't panic buy again.
Exactly, slightly worried by that telegraph article too we have to sign a goalscorer

SkyBlueCRJ

Exactly, slightly worried by that telegraph article too we have to sign a goalscorer

Just seen. I get the premise but I'm hugely disappointed if I'm honest. Baffled how they don't think we need strengthening in that department but I suspect Jordy will be used more as a striker next season.

skyblueelephant76

If he was that good other league one sides would have been in for him. He didn't have a great end to the season and a lot of Walsall fans aren't bothered he's gone.

He's also 28 and cost 150k apparently, we're not going to pay that sort of money for someone with no resale value.

SkyBlueDom26

If he was that good other league one sides would have been in for him. He didn't have a great end to the season and a lot of Walsall fans aren't bothered he's gone.

He's also 28 and cost 150k apparently, we're not going to pay that sort of money for someone with no resale value.
But he scored more league goals than any of our forwards last season and he was in a shite team, deffo worth the punt

SkyBlueCRJ

Liam Kinsella has signed a new contract at Walsall. Not sure if we were genuinely in for him or not but a move is out of the question regardless.

Mucca Mad Boys

Badlan has rightly said that we don't want to rely on one man to get 20+ goals next season, the goals have to come from all over. I think it's a fair point. Chaplin been written off too early.

I agree with Badlan too. Thomas had enough chances to have ended with well over double figures in goals in the league. Hiwula finished with 12 league goals after a relatively slow start too.

As for Chaplin and Bakayoko specifically, they are being completely wrote off far too soon. They scored 8 and 7 goals in 31 appearances respectively. This isn’t a bad return by any stretch of the imagination, it isn’t particularly good either, mind. It is, however, something to build on and with a full preseason with us, you’d like to think they can do better!

We need more goals from midfielders and we need our defenders to chip in with a few goals too. Lack of goals from set pieces has been a weakness for 2 seasons under Robins now.

Users who are viewing this thread