Next seasons Away Kit (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

Red and Black you heard it here first.

Covkid1968#

Now we are all friends with the shitty council we should look to the civic colours for the 2nd strip. Red and green…. Would piss off Cov United mind.

AOM

As much as I like the retro remakes I hope they do something totally new. Getting a little played out just trading on the past.

I do want a mid 90s sky-blue/dark blue kit at some point though

Really hoping for a striped home kit next season. Bit of a change.
Bonus points if it's sky blue and dark blue, but would be happy with sky blue and white as well

JohnWH

I've seen a few of those on eBay, what's the story? We never wore it?! Oggy has a yellow version but it was a different almost quilted material. I have one of those.
Not sure personally, I've never seen any match photos in use. From what I can tell is a 96/97 Third kit. No clue where or when my dad happened to get this example, but it's been in my closet for far too long. Terribly almost lime green in-person in sunlight

HuckerbysQuiff

I've seen a few of those on eBay, what's the story? We never wore it?! Oggy has a yellow version but it was a different almost quilted material. I have one of those.

Almost all these shirts are produced in the states, all have sub-laminated pattern, badges etc within them & are prototypes produced prior to final sign off. I’ve seen like green, yellow, red & blue version knocking around over the years, yet never got hold of one myself.

Alkhen

Almost all these shirts are produced in the states, all have sub-laminated pattern, badges etc within them & are prototypes produced prior to final sign off. I’ve seen like green, yellow, red & blue version knocking around over the years, yet never got hold of one myself.
I did wonder about the badges and sponsor being different.

JohnWH

It definitely has that protoretail look and feel and uncomfortable and itchy material. You're not really missing out from a gotta-wear-it standpoint, but they'll pop up every now and then on ebay

I'm a fan of checkered shirts as a whole,
would love to see a full pattern away white/black checkered,
even white/brown as a unique combo would be ugly, daring, and brilliant, in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread