Next seasons Away Kit (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

I guess they could do their take on the 1996-1997 red and black kit - wasn't there also a Talbot red and black one?

PVA

For those grumbling about some of the Hummel kits, at least they're unique and some thought goes into them.

Look at the last Nike away kit ffs!

cc-893964-100.jpg

Hobo

The downside to the Hummel kits are the cheap stick on bits of trim. No need in this day and age of screen printing fabrics - even minor rugby clubs manage it. The concepts are good but the finished product is half baked.

Sick Boy

The downside to the Hummel kits are the cheap stick on bits of trim. No need in this day and age of screen printing fabrics - even minor rugby clubs manage it. The concepts are good but the finished product is half baked.
Yeah the quality of them is piss poor.

Reactions: AOM

chiefdave

Presumably it's a different company now as the old company went bust. Maybe the quality will improve.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Really hoping for a striped home kit next season. Bit of a change.
Bonus points if it's sky blue and dark blue, but would be happy with sky blue and white as well
Was actually having a think about what Coventry link they could do with the shirts (other than a 'naked' one).

Then I was thinking about the striped kits and wondered if they could do stripes that were thicker at the bottom and taper to a point, thus creating 'three spires'?

Failing that I'd love a 'Sky-Blue Out' kit, but not going to happen in the modern age with sponsors.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Was actually having a think about what Coventry link they could do with the shirts (other than a 'naked' one).

Then I was thinking about the striped kits and wondered if they could do stripes that were thicker at the bottom and taper to a point, thus creating 'three spires'?

Failing that I'd love a 'Sky-Blue Out' kit, but not going to happen in the modern age with sponsors.

Hummel did it for Denmark, but think it was in protest of the World Cup and as you say the sponsors probably wouldn't be happy!
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_c3123ef8-3f3d-11ed-a7af-c587dcb7526e.jpg

Would love a black out away/third kit at some point

speedie87

For those grumbling about some of the Hummel kits, at least they're unique and some thought goes into them.

Look at the last Nike away kit ffs!

cc-893964-100.jpg
To be fair that seasons home and away kit was a really nice fit and material. I find the Hummel ones really sweaty

Users who are viewing this thread