Next Season’s Kits (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

Hopefully there is a season next season! But just been sent these, the material on the home one looks strange for a football shirt though

E30A9540-67D8-4FA5-9FDD-5688DC9073AC.jpeg 1CC9FB9E-6E5D-4E96-A57B-A9A967B0150F.jpeg

SeaSeeEffCee

Home kit looks very fake. Badge is well off and the ZeroH2O thing is all over the place. Away kit looks more genuine and is quite tidy, but would still err on the side of it being fake too.

Bertola

I remember when Dawkins leaked the home kit for this season, it seemed very off in terms of material etc, so it could be a similar protype in terms of development. That reveal was also quite underwhelming compared to the actual kits, so hopefully this will see similar improvements if it is the case

jordan210

They look like samples looking at the the quality. But could be samples of fakes as Hummel don't use a solid print for the sizes.

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 16.22.03.png

But dint Hummel say ages ago that they are allowed to push the boundaries with some kits this year and we are one of those willing to do something different.

chiefdave

They look like samples looking at the the quality. But could be samples of fakes

But dint Hummel say ages ago that they are allowed to push the boundaries with some kits this year and we are one of those willing to do something different.
Vaguely recall them saying something about next seasons kit being more of a surprise to people than this seasons was. Not sure that home kit qualifies as a surprise.

Magwitch

I don’t know why they don’t stick with the white “Specials” kit we have this season, could always have the same design in Sky Blue for the home kit.

pusbccfc

Away kit is immense but the home is nothing new or special.

I would love a checked home shirt.

larry_david

Home kit looks ugly to me.

BTW nice of the club shop to lower the yellow away kit to 15 quid about a day after I got it for 24!!

Gray

You can tell they are photoshopped, the & dosent follow the crease of the shirt on the home kit

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I was wondering if they might use the two tone design for home and away?

BornSlippySkyBlue

If they’re next season’s kits I’ll eat my children.

I have a feeling we might see some version of the brown kit from the 70’s. Based on nothing other than I’d love it if we did.

ajsccfc

They dropped the away in price about a day after mine was delivered, ah well. Got the baby kit for cheap which I think will be the thing I do as a parent that causes the most long-term pain.

ajsccfc

Yeah I think they'd have done it already if they were going to - the shorts/socks and junior versions have been reduced but the shirt still at full price, I guess they've got no need to as it must still be selling like mad. I wonder if it's our best ever seller? Got to be up there.

Users who are viewing this thread