Next Season’s Kits (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

City should never play in red (even the away kit). They should bring back the Brown kit.

jordan210

Can we just have a purple kit again.

Hopefully we never have a full black or full white away kit again. The Isuzu black one was ok. But the Casidy and one with gold awful.

Gazolba

I never did like the blue and white stripe kit even though we wore it in 87. We are the Sky Blues for a reason and should wear an all sky blue kit.
The sky isn't always blue though.
Ever seen white clouds?
And sometimes the blue is light and sometimes dark.

Skybluefaz

The sky isn't always blue though.
Ever seen white clouds?
And sometimes the blue is light and sometimes dark.
giphy.gif

shmmeee

City should never play in red (even the away kit). They should bring back the Brown kit.

Red is statistically the most successful sports team colour though. Would be good to see what our most successful away kit colour has been...

Ring Of Steel

Red is statistically the most successful sports team colour though. Would be good to see what our most successful away kit colour has been...

I’ll take a stab at that right off the cuff... 69/70 when we qualified for Europe I think was the green and black one and was our best away season ever (in the top division anyway), and 87/88 I think was our best away season since then and that was the yellow Hummel one. Add this season and I’m gonna go for Hummel yellow as our most successful away strip. But that’s completely going from memory, no research done.

SkyBlueSam01

Id love a Roma style maroon away kit... Red has been shown to offer psychological benefits in the form of increased aggression and looking scarier and more dominant to the opposition.

Plus would be sexy af

Users who are viewing this thread