Next SCG meeting (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

The SCG is a supporters group, no one from the club should chair it. It's supposed to be an independent group who ask or suggest ideas to the club to improve the match day experience.
match day experience you are comedian

letsallsingtogether

That the one arranged for the evening before the game but changed in the morning to the daytime?
Excuses, excuses.
who changed the time not me but hey still made a presence and I was working in Leicester keep hearing the same shit time after time.You Need to give it a rest never made the slightest difference anyway.
Even the ones who organised it never bothered turning up.
So if you want to moan about it write to ward and strange it was their baby..

shmmeee

can you ask why there hasnt been a broadcasted fans forum for months. CWR used to do them very regularly.

The last one must have been 18 months ago or so ?

I'm still waiting for the one Labovitch promised...

Terry Gibson's perm

I look forward to the day when we hear that it was the final meeting for some of these groups, I can't even remember what each one does now, if it is about match day experience there is no need to meet just take the thread off here and use the better bits and save the tea and biscuit bill.

Nick

Administrator
Excuses, excuses.
who changed the time not me but hey still made a presence and I was working in Leicester keep hearing the same shit time after time.You Need to give it a rest never made the slightest difference anyway.
Even the ones who organised it never bothered turning up.
So if you want to moan about it write to ward and strange it was their baby..
It wasn't me who brought it up?

Users who are viewing this thread