Next 5 games (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

We need 6 pts ideally

But not 1 game in confident we win

That said we are back to competing week in week out which is good

Take 5 draws! And yes i know that's 5 pts lol

Paxman II

Those five games are very tough, make no mistake. Rotherham and Derby critical games. Won't be easy. I really hope Godden is back. If he plays Shipley again, someone needs a word with Robins.

lifeskyblue

No games are easy but ...on paper they are easier than the last 5...6 points minimum...7 or more fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Beat Rotherham , Wycombe draw with Middlesbrough and Luton lose to derby

AFCCOVENTRY

Huddersfield are truly dropping like a stone at the moment.

but we need 4 wins and a few draws to survive. Hopefully we can pick as many as we can in the next 5. Next 3 home games you want at least 6 points.

cov donkey kick

The big worry for me is I don't think we have enough up in the
Striker department even with godden and we all no behind walker and godden we haven't got awnser in max and Victor and this weakness puts pressure on the defensive shape of the team which could stop us getting the results we need.

shepardo01

Whoever we play against, we only seem match them.... usually going a goal down after a mistake. Despite playing some decent stuff, we don't seem to do anything to "edge" teams out...
Can only see a few dour draws out of this lot I'm afraid.

Magwitch

The big worry for me is I don't think we have enough up in the
Striker department even with godden and we all no behind walker and godden we haven't got awnser in max and Victor and this weakness puts pressure on the defensive shape of the team which could stop us getting the results we need.
It is a cross we are having to bare this season I know we have had injury issues but our striker department needs a good look at in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread