Next 5 games (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

I think 9 points or perhaps 10. I might regret saying this.
Very optimistic.
What have you seen to suggest that. We just don't/can't edge teams out....as I said earlier, we aren't bad, but just "match" teams...can never seem to get an upper hand.
These sides will be scrapping for their lives, on poor pitches, and sadly, I just don't see us having it in us to win three games to match that points tally....:(

Londonccfcfan

We need 6 pts ideally

But not 1 game in confident we win

That said we are back to competing week in week out which is good

Take 5 draws! And yes i know that's 5 pts lol
Agree I think 2 wins would do just fine. Providing one of them is Rotherham. Could even lose the other 3 and it wouldn't be too bad. More than a point a game.

It would mean us on 41 points. With 8 left. With

I would add 6 would be minimum. All very winnable.

Otis

I thought Max had a good game today
😱

giphy.gif

Magwitch

I thought Max had a good game today
He has played okay lately but doesn’t look like scoring and that’s his problem a bit like Huwalla (excuse the spelling) last season. not bad in the air but I can’t remember the last time he got a header on target.
In my opinion he is still a better bet than Bakayoko though that in itself is a concern. As yet Walker has to get upto speed, not sure about him yet either and same with Gyo. Just got to battle through and get five wins which I think is the minimum we need for survival.
As for the next five games I’d say 6 points and not to lose to Rotherham being a good return.

Last edited:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Very optimistic.
What have you seen to suggest that. We just don't/can't edge teams out....as I said earlier, we aren't bad, but just "match" teams...can never seem to get an upper hand.
These sides will be scrapping for their lives, on poor pitches, and sadly, I just don't see us having it in us to win three games to match that points tally....:(
you could well be right and we get a lot less but I have a feeling we will beat Luton, Wycombe and one of these three Middlesboro, Derby and Rotherham likeliness in that order.

Sick Boy

Whoever we play against, we only seem match them.... usually going a goal down after a mistake. Despite playing some decent stuff, we don't seem to do anything to "edge" teams out...
Can only see a few dour draws out of this lot I'm afraid.
We need 2 first team strikers in over the summer with Godden and Walker as back-up, if we’re actually serious about progressing at this level.

Bugsy

Bugsy

That was when he was rushed back last couple he played after returning he was sound he’s the best passer out the back like also

Like also what ??

Apologies I've woken up in a weird mood this morning

Barnsley

Just seen Barnsley have to play everyone around us up to Derby and QPR. Time for the visitor on here’s lads to step up

We’ve got the bottom 8 still to play, Starting with QPR away on Wednesday, but it’s not the happiest of hunting grounds for us, I’ve been 13 times and never seen us win. But we’ve beaten 7 of the bottom 8 already this season so I’m hoping we’ll do it again.

Only thing that worries me now is we’re on 51 points, so basically we’re safe, one or two defeats could see our intensity drop.

Users who are viewing this thread