Next 5 games (2 Viewers)

Rugby Sky Blue

I will go with two but maybe only one point. Cardiff is never a easy place to go to for Coventry and I expect a defeat there.. Blackburn looks a defeat to me. Swansea away might be a possibility for something as they are due a dip. Brentford could be a win if we can score three goals ( a big if) . Not hopeful about Norwich despite our vastly superior record built up over history
Not a chance we will score against Swansea.

steve101

Dabo's loss though has been negated somewhat by Dacosta's inclusion. He's looked just as good for the most part.
Yeh really hopeful that he can do it consistently. I will be surprised though if he will be close to the grit and energy that Dabo shows week in week out. Will be delighted if proven wrong.

mark_ccfc

Where’s the goals coming from for these wins
we will grind out two 1-0 wins, draw one 0-0 and get completely thumped in the other two games. I think we can manage two goals in 5 games. Where there's a will there's a way and all that!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If you look at the form in The Championship at the moment, it is quite remarkable. A lot of the teams down the bottom have started hitting a decent points return, where as a lot of the teams in the top 6-13 places have been flapping big time. The column 3 from the end indicates form over the last 8 games, with us averaging just over 1 point (1.13).

1612913397943.png

We can hope a few teams above us get sucked in, because Sheff W, Derby, Rotherham, Forest are doing a lot better than they were earlier in the season. It is really strange this year and there could well be 12 teams fighting it out for 2 relegation places (if we are discounting plucky Wycombe). Losing to Forest and drawing to Birmingham was a disaster in my opinion though.

mark_ccfc

we will grind out two 1-0 wins, draw one 0-0 and get completely thumped in the other two games. I think we can manage two goals in 5 games. Where there's a will there's a way and all that!
Well that's one of the thumpings out of the way!

Covkid1968#

Second thumping out of the way - here we go for two wins and a draw! ;)
Would be classic Cov though wouldn’t it.... might put a small bet on it 🤞🤞🤞

no_loyalty

I would be more than happy with a point at Swansea, and think we can get a scrappy win at Blackburn (hopefully Mowbray will still be charge)

Users who are viewing this thread