Next 5 games (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I hope I'm wrong but don't see Cardiff being the easier game that some people seem to think it will be. With McCarthy in charge, you would imagine they will steer clear of any threat of danger. The rest are bleak. If we can steer ourselves through these five games (plus the next one, I think Middlesbrough are next and are 7th!!) even with 3 or so points, we may well find ourselves in the bottom three BUT we will then only face Bournemouth in the top 8 in the remaining 12 games where we can look to push on. Hopefully, we do better than I anticipate in this run of games, and the team should rightly be confident after the Watford performance, but any points in these in my eyes are a bonus and our 'real' push for survival starts with Derby at home

robbiethemole

Rotherham.

Cardiff - H
QPR - H
Bournem'th - A
Norwich - A
Forest - H

Forest.

Bournem'th - H
Swansea - A
Blackburn - H
Rotherham - A
Derby - A

Sheff Weds.

Wycombe - H
Swansea - H
Stoke - A
Brum - H
Brentford - A

Sky Blue Harry H

Snap your hands off for 4 points. I wouldn't be too disheartened with 3, provided players come through unscathed. A horrible run of fixtures. Want a Cardiff win tonight, with Morrison and Moore both crocked, please.

Sky Blue Harry H

Rotherham.

Cardiff - H
QPR - H
Bournem'th - A
Norwich - A
Forest - H

Forest.

Bournem'th - H
Swansea - A
Blackburn - H
Rotherham - A
Derby - A

Sheff Weds.

Wycombe - H
Swansea - H
Stoke - A
Brum - H
Brentford - A

Can't see Forest picking up much from those games. Wednesday will get 3 or 4. Rotherham will get more (especially if they win tonight)

lifeskyblue

It’s a tough run on paper but results often throw up surprises I think we may well get a win (possibly 2) and a couple draws (maybe 1)...so 7 or 5 points. Recent results of teams around us show the possibility of picking up points at teams close to the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

the rumpo kid

Just have a feeling we may beat Norwich or Brentford or both ( gulp) we've had no luck really all season and Brentford especially have been flying so they are due some bad luck and we are due some good luck, maybe just fluke one or both. Fingers crossed .

Rugby Sky Blue

4 points would be okay from this but if we don't pick up 3 points against Cardff I can't see that happening personally I can't see us getting anything in the others games. Watford were well off it the other day but Swansea, Brentford and Norwich have been playing well and Blackburn have a very good and attacking young squad.

Could get 4 or 5 points but could easily get 0 which will probably leave us in the relegation zone. If we are out of the bottom 3 after this run I think we will be fine.

Last edited:

Paxman II

How often have we seen games and results not what we expected? I'm sure we are up for a few of these games where we play decent football against better sides. Nothing to suggest we can't get a couple of wins and a draw or two there. 6 or 7 points will be a good return and expect somehow we will get them. do not underestimate our team.

Terry_dactyl

Snap your hands off for 4 points. I wouldn't be too disheartened with 3, provided players come through unscathed. A horrible run of fixtures. Want a Cardiff win tonight, with Morrison and Moore both crocked, please.
I felt a bit ill looking at those fixtures. 4 points would be a good return.
M & M maybe just suspended for our game, to return when they play our rivals.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I will go with two but maybe only one point. Cardiff is never a easy place to go to for Coventry and I expect a defeat there.. Blackburn looks a defeat to me. Swansea away might be a possibility for something as they are due a dip. Brentford could be a win if we can score three goals ( a big if) . Not hopeful about Norwich despite our vastly superior record built up over history

Magwitch

This is a tough month would be for any team, we have one point at the moment I didn’t expect that to be honest. One thing with this division is a lot of the time the form book is out the window, in my opinion we need seven wins minimum and some draws confident we can do that.

Johhny Blue

This is a tough month would be for any team, we have one point at the moment I didn’t expect that to be honest. One thing with this division is a lot of the time the form book is out the window, in my opinion we need seven wins minimum and some draws confident we can do that.
That would be really tough in the next 5 games

Londonccfcfan

Reckon 5 points...point a game take that.
Saying that we score early in any of those games il back us to win.
All winnable don't really fear any one of those teams.

Might surprise a few with a couple of wins. Some of those teams are due a defeat or draw. Why not against us.

cc84cov

Reckon 5 points...point a game take that.
Saying that we score early in any of those games il back us to win.
All winnable don't really fear any one of those teams.

Might surprise a few with a couple of wins. Some of those teams are due a defeat or draw. Why not against us.
Who’s scoring the goals to get these 5 points ? Or are we hoping for 5 0-0’s

Londonccfcfan

Unfortunately for us there's literally just 3 teams in this division.
Norwich , Swansea and Brentford who look like very tough fixtures.

Get these out the way. Firmly believe every team in this league is beatable home or away!

cc84cov

We're going to be in the bottom 3 after this run of games, aren't we?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Everyone has tough games around us also let’s get these out the way and go from there after watching Cardiff tonight I fancy us to beat them

steve101

In our favour is that there have been few games where we have looked totally out of our depth. Watford was a good example. We are capable, with the rub of the green, of beating any Championship side. Form maybe as important as position at this stage. What will be crucial is the squad mentality. If we drop into the bottom three they need to keep together.

Users who are viewing this thread