Next 4 Fixtures (how many points) (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

It is quite funny how we've reverted to type as City fans. 3 of these games are at home and we've not lost a home game in 2020, yet we're mostly (probably rightly) pessimistic on here😂 Edit: of the 4 games, the one I'm least positive about is Brentford away. They look classy to me.

covcity4life

so would I, but it means a win somewhere. Ooh er
Agree

However we still don't know how good we are. We could easily be sitting here unbeaten right now in the championship

Lost to a top 10 team perhaps
Beat a mod table team
Drew withba relegation fighting team

On face of it we are capable of anything from 12th to 24th

Beat Bournemouth on Friday and we can dream of a title challenge though lol

Friday will answer a few questions I think

some lad

I’d be happy with 4 points, I think we’ll lose to Brentford and Swansea. A win against Bournemouth is realistic though, and maybe a point off Blackburn.

Hobo

Just one game at a time for me, because each game influences the possibilities for the next one. Also the oppositions form can look totally different two weeks down the line.

We have done okay so far without being anywhere near what we are potentially capable of.

andrew.roberts

I hope that we can maintain the recent tradition of upping our game against better than average opposition. Six points would be some achievement..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Bournemouth against Norwich is on Sky today at 4pm. So will be interesting to see how they do.

Thinking about it the teams we are facing over the next few games like to play a decent brand of football and that actually would play into our style. Barnsley was a one off, where you have a team that just do the press and can’t play football.

Garryb80

Bournemouth against Norwich is on Sky today at 4pm. So will be interesting to see how they do.

Thinking about it the teams we are facing over the next few games like to play a decent brand of football and that actually would play into our style. Barnsley was a one off, where you have a team that just do the press and can’t play football.
It isn't on TV. Was moved from sky to Sunday due to Bournemouth playing on Thursday

block16

I get the feeling we are as most predicted lower mid table side. That would translate to 4 or 5 points from these games which would be very decent. 1 win 2 draws 1 loss

DionDublinsJockstrap

Agreed - Feel we are a decent mid table team. Most days we will match most sides and games could go either way. We will have days when some of the favourites will dominate us.
Robins and the club have exceeded my personal expectations on squad recruitment.
PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think we've got a chance against Bournemouth but it'll be hard. An average of a point a game would be OK at this stage but you never know until the game. Maybe one or two will have an off day against us.

As long as we're competitive in those games and don't lose all of them or the ones we do heavily it'd be Ok. Do wonder that if we played well in those games but lost them would that affect the confidence in the squad more than if we played average/badly and only narrowly lost we'd take more from that knowing even at not at our best against some strong teams we're still competitive

SeaSeeEffCee

Talk of Bournemouth losing Steve Cook to Burnley today. Am I right in thinking they haven’t signed anyone yet?

cooperskyblue

We are playing in the Championship not the Champions league. Every game is winnable.
If we can finish the next 4 with 10 points on the board in total that would be a very good return. I believe we can win 2 of the next 4 games.

shmmeee

We are playing in the Championship not the Champions league. Every game is winnable.
If we can finish the next 4 with 10 points on the board in total that would be a very good return. I believe we can win 2 of the next 4 games.

If we finish the next four with 10 points I’ll start booking the celebrations for promotion quite frankly.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Watched Wycombe v Swansea earlier and it’s fair to say Swansea are a decent team, looked way better than what we’ve faced so far to me. So, given that they are arguably not even in the top 2 of those 4 teams, I think we’ll get fecking mullered in all of them.

Just kidding, but I’d definitely take 4 points if they were offered now (even though I think we might surprise a few people).

SlowerThanPlatt

Wycombe are terrible. They are a Championship side in name only

Swansea have played the loan market well - Brewster almost single handedly took them from mid table to the play offs. Got Guehi back this season and also Gibbs White. Their manager is the old England U17 coach

fernandopartridge

It’s not negativity. We’ve played 3 times who finished mid table or lower last season and have picked up 4 points from 9.

In the next 3 we have games against teams who lost in the play off final, were relegated from the Premier League and got to a play off semi.
Bristol City have won their first 3 games. Their position next season is pretty irrelevant tbh

Grendel

I’ve loaded the Uber App on my phone just in case

mds

I think we have enough about us to take 7 from the next 4, but my glass is always half full with my sky blue tinted glasses, i think Blackburn will be the biggest test of those four.

Zero points is a real possibility but also wouldn’t be surprised to beat Bournemouth.
There is as much chance of zero points as there is of 12, i would be surprised if we beat any of them but also i wouldnt be surprised if we beat all of them.

Thats Coventry City for you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread