Next 4 Fixtures (how many points) (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Bournemouth H
Brentford A
Swansea H
Blackburn H

I'd be delighted with 5 I think, can't see where from though 😂

SlowerThanPlatt

I think we can get something from Bournemouth as they’re still adapting to this level and a massive turnover of players.

The others though are very good teams at this level. Class above anything we’ve played so far

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m usually positive, but I could certainly see a scenario where we come out with 0 points here. I would urge people to not panic if that were the case.

Blackburn look very good, and they’ve just battered Derby 4-0. Bournemouth have just been relegated and have kept a lot of their players. Brentford, expect to be up near the top of the league and Swansea look a really good outfit too.

Realistically, 4 points would be a good return, 5 points would be very good and anything more than 6 points and Operation Premiership is officially on the cards.

stupot07

2 points - draws against Bournemouth and Swansea. 4 points plus would be amazing.

I hope I'm wrong but I think our real lack of depth and quality will be exposed over these 4 games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

2 points - draws against Bournemouth and Swansea. 4 points plus would be amazing.

I hope I'm wrong but I think our real lack of depth and quality will be exposed over these 4 games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think we’ll get a hiding from one of these teams. Probably Brentford or Blackburn.

I’m praying for a win because a close mate of mine supports Brentford - I can’t be arsed for the stick.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we’ll get a hiding from one of these teams. Probably Brentford or Blackburn.

I’m praying for a win because a close mate of mine supports Brentford - I can’t be arsed for the stick.

Adam Armstrong will bag plenty if we arse around at the back like today

fatso

We are a decent team, and can give anyone a game.
I dont understand the negativity on here.
I think we are a mid table outfit.
6 points should be a reasonable return.

SlowerThanPlatt

We are a decent team, and can give anyone a game.
I dont understand the negativity on here.
I think we are a mid table outfit.
6 points should be a reasonable return.

It’s not negativity. We’ve played 3 times who finished mid table or lower last season and have picked up 4 points from 9.

In the next 3 we have games against teams who lost in the play off final, were relegated from the Premier League and got to a play off semi.

fatso

It’s not negativity. We’ve played 3 times who finished mid table or lower last season and have picked up 4 points from 9.

In the next 3 we have games against teams who lost in the play off final, were relegated from the Premier League and got to a play off semi.
We also played teams who haven't had a 6 months lay off, and we have players still looking for match fitness, and new signings getting used to the division and the way we play.
It was a lack of fitness in the Bristol game that cost us, and we should of scored in the first half today.
Trust me, we are growing into this league
and will cause problems for everyone.

SlowerThanPlatt

We also played teams who haven't had a 6 months lay off, and we have players still looking for match fitness, and new signings getting used to the division and the way we play.
It was a lack of fitness in the Bristol game that cost us, and we should of scored in the first half today.
Trust me, we are growing into this league
and will cause problems for everyone.

Disagree. It goes both ways as these teams had to play an extra 10 games or whatever it was.

These teams are still better than us match fitness or not and so they should be with the gulf in budget.

Sky Blue Harry H

Offer me one win out of those 4 and I'd take it. Think Bournemouth may be the easiest (although I was impressed with them at Man City the other night) Feel happier when Fankaty is up to speed (and Sheaf)

ccfc92

12 points available, be delighted with 7 points from them 4 games.

I think going by Bristol and QPR, we've shown we can compete, which is promising.

Really want us to win vs Bournemouth, as cba with the stick down here if we lose.

Blind-Faith

Just been talking to the lads in the curry house about this. Championship football for you! We got Watford and reading shorty after aswell, loving it!

I’d take 2 wins from those 4. But I’d also like to see us play well like 2nd half of qpr , get some consistent performances going and it gives us a better chance

Users who are viewing this thread