Newport (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

Was it these lot that for some reason gloated to us about going to drink at Nuneaton Town before the game?

Seem to remember it was met with a response of confusion from us

Liquid Gold

I'm home over Easter as it's my brother's wedding down in Worcester. I'd much rather be at the 2 games though. Think I might send her an anonymous message to say that he's 'playing away from home' so that she calls it off and I can go and see us play away from home!
Surely you can get away for a couple of hours. When is the wedding. Worcester is so close to Newport too!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Looking forward to this,Short train journey and 15 minute walk from there and pubs a plenty!!

Esoterica

Surely you can get away for a couple of hours. When is the wedding. Worcester is so close to Newport too!
All a bit of a mess really. Get in pretty late Thursday night, so dumping wife and daughter on my parents who we see only a few times a year while I bugger off for a day trip at Newport won't go down well. Could have got away with it if it was just a trip to the Ricoh on the Friday. The actual wedding is then on the Monday in Worcester when we are actually at home to Yeovil. Couldn't have worked out much worse!

Liquid Gold

What sort of time?
giphy.gif

W

westcountry_skyblue

No trains between Weston/Bristol to Newport on the way its buses,There is on the way back though.

Tommo72

91E34A4E-9564-416A-9099-53BFF1EB8F8C.png Taken from one of the Newport forum’s...

Away followings so far this season....doesn’t look like many fancy a trip to Wales, we’re gonna smash it...

wingy

Noble effort from FGR in there.
One two who could have been higher but maybe they were mid-week.
Good effort from us though .

Last edited:

Tommo72

Few poor efforts in there to be fair, the average of 257 clearly says it isn’t an attractive proposition. The 12/1300 from Cov will be worth five away followings to them.

SlowerThanPlatt

Does the Morecambe attendance include the team!

WTF!

They had a home attendance of 850 odd against Colchester on Tuesday. Have to give a lot of credit to Coleman at Accrington and Bentley at Morecambe for getting their teams to compete when they aren’t bankrolled like Forest Green and Crawley

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I dont know where they're putting us as footballgroundguide says the maximum away capacity is 980

I honestly have no idea either and I have googled the shit out of it and read numerous local news articles too.

I *think* they also built a new temporary stand behind the goal on the away side which has a large capacity and that's where they're putting us.

The tickets arrived and it says row 1 but the number is in the mid hundreds. I expect the seats are just numbered 1 - 1000 or whatever.

Liquid Gold

I honestly have no idea either and I have googled the shit out of it and read numerous local news articles too.

I *think* they also built a new temporary stand behind the goal on the away side which has a large capacity and that's where they're putting us.

The tickets arrived and it says row 1 but the number is in the mid hundreds. I expect the seats are just numbered 1 - 1000 or whatever.
Mine say 'South Stand - Unreserved seating'

Users who are viewing this thread