Newport (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Anyone know when the Newport tickets go on sale as thought it would have been today?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Imagine we'll get a small amount of tickets for this.

Funnily enough I'm away only a few miles down the road from here over easter so keen to go.

oucho

When pre-ordering your ticket, do remember that this is the ground with the worst record in the league for pitch-related postponements so be prepared for this to be called off at late notice and rescheduled for a Tuesday night.

CV22SBA

When pre-ordering your ticket, do remember that this is the ground with the worst record in the league for pitch-related postponements so be prepared for this to be called off at late notice and rescheduled for a Tuesday night.
I think that was there old ground.

clint van damme

also remember to check if your booking train tickets it's Newport Wales not Newport Essex, I just nearly booked train tickets to the wrong place!

oucho

pusbccfc

Been allocated an initial allocation of 1600, 1200 of those are uncovered seats.

Alex1987

Surprisingly high allocation given what they've given to others al season!

Site doesn't mention number per Season Ticket (I'd assume the standard 6?)

Alex1987

From looking on the Spurs site, it sounds like a temporary stand of 600 seats was put up for extra away fans....so it must have been kept for this one.

Tommo72

I’m not sure this one will be backed in great numbers, although for many a new ground. Plus Notts County the week after.

Tommo72

For anyone planning on buying they go on general sale on Weds and we have sold half the allocation - 800.

Going to be another good following by the looks.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just logged in to get tickets and it says none available to your privilege.

Anyone else having this problem? Should have gone to general sale now shouldn't they?

Users who are viewing this thread