Match Thread Newport Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Does spence look like with a bit of experience he could do a job yet? Or will the first time a burly defender smashes him that's him out of it?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Okay, City good, or Newport poor? Or a bit of both?

But scrappy at times, but think we were the better side after an initially slow start when Newport had the better chances but easy for RCC to keep out.

Towards the end it was like a school match and our kids were definately better than theirs.

Hopefully Anderson noticed that as it proves the standard of the academy must be maintained

FRY-CCFC

Technically, he is excellent. Play him behind the striker(s) and he will flourish. Seemed to disappear after Cooper was sacked. - Swindon fan on Robert

Otis

Would I be right in my assumption that it would be out of Lameiras or Robert for selection?

We wouldn't pick them both would we in the same team?

stupot07

Would I be right in my assumption that it would be out of Lameiras or Robert for selection?

Depends on where he would play them and what system, you could play both with the 343 as the width is provided by thr wingbacks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

If its going to be the 343 this season we can play it with almost two number 10s playing off a central striker so could probably fit them both in if he wanted to.

Otis

If its going to be the 343 this season we can play it with almost two number 10s playing off a central striker so could probably fit them both in if he wanted to.

Depends on where he would play them and what system, you could play both with the 343 as the width is provided by thr wingbacks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but neither them are any good at all when it comes to defensive duties are they?

That's what I was thinking, neither can tackle.

Or is Robert not too bad?

stupot07

RCC not too impressed by the standard of opposition this season. He trying to force a move? ;) ;)
Do you mean his tweet? I think he means the distance as he makes some quip about fans that travelrd who lease their CSR using up all their miles.

Samo

The club cannot even get the score of the game correct on their own website. It can't be like this at other clubs can it?

Hobo

The club cannot even get the score of the game correct on their own website. It can't be like this at other clubs can it?

Working with figures isn't our strongest point

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm over on the 1st Aug. Nephew and future niece getting married on the Island on the 3rd Aug at "The Apple farm", Afton. drop in I'll buy you a pint mate ;)
I know it well. Funnily enough I drove past it today on our way to the Co-op in Freshwater, then went to Freshwater Bay for a short stroll. Might take you up on that pint! I'll wear my old Isuzu away top so you'll know it's me! :D

AGSB15

How did Harries do yesterday, was it much better than v Rugby Town?

I was there and thought he had a very good game, nearly everything going forward went through him. He did have a nightmare at Rugby but i suppose every player has a bad game now and again. All the youth played well yesterday, some brilliant football at times, kept possession really well

Users who are viewing this thread