New Year absolution (1 Viewer)

steve cooper

It's also to overreact tbf which is what you did. Every time, every season the same things happen. New signing takes time adjust and somebody (not necessarily always you) overreacts saying the players are shit and a waste of money.
It's usually Ann Proctor-Brown to be fair, not heard much of her/him lately.

Gint11

All fans? 🤔

Not sure on that. There were quite a few saying not to panic and to trust Robins and to give players more time. Even losing 4 on the trot didn't get me doubting the manager.

I never for a second thought we would end up in a relegation battle and didn't dismiss any new signings as not good enough.

Sometimes it can be the following season before you get to see the best of a new player.

Totally agree with the last bit

Trust the management. He hasn't let us down yet.

I meant generally

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Errmmmm, we lost against Luton.

Errmmmm, he meant to say we didn't lose until the end of the game, which was a draw. 🤔🥴😂

Calista

They weren’t shit at all, they were a new group settling and playing together.
Correct, and they were being subjected to some childish (at times very offensive) stuff on social media, from a minority of people who have now hypocritically come over all supportive.

rob9872

The one I got wrong was Tats. Loved him from the first time I saw him pre-season at FGR, but couldn't see how he'd fit into our style of play. The change of formation and he's made himself undroppable. For a flair player he has a tremendous work-rate too.

Users who are viewing this thread