New Trialist (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

Played 36 times for Bradford who finished 5th last year.

Jones, Robert, Lameiras, Reid isn't a bad set of league one wingers

MatthewWallis

Played 36 times for Bradford who finished 5th last year.

Jones, Robert, Lameiras, Reid isn't a bad set of league one wingers

Think K. Thomas can play on the wing too. Only problem is they can't all play at once and I don't want another season of TM constantly changing the starting 11

Otis

Agreed, now we only need four defenders and a couple of strikers, with just two weeks before the first league game
Two weeks, 6 players? Piss easy.

Take out the weekends cos we're either busy (Saturdays) or are in church or the shed on Sundays.

So 10 days........

Player in

Day off.

Player in

Player in

Day off

Player in

Day off

Player in

Day off

Player in

6 players in, in 6 days and 4 days off with our feet up.

Who said management was hard?

Neil

Hey I'm living in Swindon. Seen Robert a few times. He isn't brother though of Laurent.
Any way he is tactically a very good player. He got a bit of an injury that kept him out for some time. When he came back Swindon started picking up again. The fans are gutted he was released.
On another note. And no I don't know. But could a striker interest be swindons obika? He has been left out last few friendlies

Triallist look similar to Anthony Forde from Walsall (who TM watched the other day), but I find that hard to believe he was a regular for Saddlers last season & I think the hariline isn't quite right. Is triallist left or right footer, this guy is left footed?
af11.jpg

That is Milan Lalkovic in the picture, who signed for Portsmouth. Forde was sold to Rotherham. Both deals done weeks ago.

Anyway, you've solved your mystery. :)

Neil

Lol they have told me they are concerned and even more after losing 3-1 to Woking in pre season game yesterday. Obika not being selected and sellin ajose etc. But one thing is they seem to always get there average of 7k a season

Users who are viewing this thread