New Trialist (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

Looked class everytime i've seen him (which granted is only about 4-5 times). Apparently a lack of end product according to some on here when hes been mentioned before though?

Pipehitterz

Kyle reid may well have ran rings round us but nothing he did helped his own team.

Was very much a player that has it all but produces nothing.
I wasn't impressed at all , his final Ball was atrocious at Best .
Hope it's not him

Cavan O'Doherty

Looked class everytime i've seen him (which granted is only about 4-5 times). Apparently a lack of end product according to some on here when hes been mentioned before though?
But if a Murphy type player but he will inject a bit of pace into the team

Carlton Cole is the rumoured experienced striker to be training with the City (albeit only from what I've read on Twitter!)

mark82

Like the sound of that Kane Smith lad. Would like to see us look to non league a bit more for players.

Captain Dart

Like the sound of that Kane Smith lad. Would like to see us look to non league a bit more for players.
Nothing wrong with that, well this is the new scouting system that will fully replace the Academy.

coop

We need players just looked at the team list very short of any real quality and I think we will struggle to make top ten never mind promotion obviously I hope I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread