new thread (1 Viewer)

richnrg

i got bored of all the other threads. please post something (anything) below. thanks.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I got loads of Christmas shopping done and had a couple of lovely pints of Guinness in the windmill earlier

Covkid1968#

Sitting in a Bubba Gump restaurant in Mexico wondering if Tom Hanks gets any Royalties

fellatio_Martinez

This has genuinely cracked me up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm glad someone came out of this well. Things between me and the cat have gotten a bit awkward.

giphy.gif

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm glad someone came out of this well. Things between me and the cat have gotten a bit awkward.

giphy.gif
:emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

richnrg

with all this rain about..
if you're driving along and spot a big puddle up ahead on the road, right next to where a pedestrian is walking on the pavement, is it 'OK' to adjust your speed/direction so that you deliberately soak the poor bastard? And if so, are you choosy about who you soak (i.e. do you show mercy to old people / mums with prams etc) - or do they all 'get it'?

Sbarcher

if you're driving along and spot a big puddle up ahead on the road, right next to where a pedestrian is walking on the pavement, is it 'OK' to adjust your speed/direction so that you deliberately soak the poor bastard? And if so, are you choosy about who you soak (i.e. do you show mercy to old people / mums with prams etc) - or do they all 'get it'?
Just don't do it approaching traffic lights!

cov_george

If they are wearing a villa shirt .. go for it..

Users who are viewing this thread