New statement (1 Viewer)

wingy

In what respect is it human error?

Same link with Joys name. Later on her name removed?

I am personally backing SISU in some sorts on this one, however she has to be behind it?

Remember that PM Don ?

This has all the hallmarks of that conversation you had .

Hobo

Not excited at all. They could still put forward their proposals before August 7th FL meeting. The ACL stance thing is a red herring.

Just get on with it SISU and play your hand.

Leamington Pete

I wouldn't read any great conspiracy into it. Likely human error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These SISU statements always appear to be carefully honed by their PR minions with every slimy syllable double checked for spin maximisation. To put Joy's name on it by mistake was a hell of a cock up.

Brighton Sky Blue

These SISU statements always appear to be carefully honed by their PR minions with every slimy syllable double checked for spin maximisation. To put Joy's name on it by mistake was a hell of a cock up.

With all that slime on the keyboard a mistake was inevitable.

Simon I really like your desire to see the potential positive. However you are young and I am older, and whilst somewhat cynical. I wouldn't bet a cent against it being a complete set up. Whilst you are getting rusty in Italy, get Alan to ask Timmy.... Cock up or Plan? When Timmy says it was an innocent cock up, can I ask why did he sanction it, or is he not in control anymore?

dongonzalos

Remember that PM Don ?

This has all the hallmarks of that conversation you had .

Yes mate, I get your point

However, I just think talks should not be dependant on Money paid upfront. Have the talks whilst the FL take their usual snail pace. Agree that whatever sum the FL agree? if that is paid the negotiated deal gets signed,

Simples if offer is genuine :)

dongonzalos

And these fans were...

Let me guess... Mark L and Timmy Fisher.

What was meant was she should meet real CCFC fans, Not fans of Joy Sep'

I met her disgusted by her actions before meeting her and was not a push over at the meeting,

Did not believe what she said at the meeting.
She came across very well, yes she is smart and shrewd, so what she was saying did not make sense.

However a short term deal at the Ricoh does make sense by a country mile.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Of course I want a reason to bitch on. Until Tim and Joy treat us with respect, that will continue. I know that Yourself, Nick, RFC and a few other don't agree. But hey ho.. That's what a forum is for fella.:slap:

There are many reasons to bitch, why make stuff up?

bigfatronssba

Something I am confused about with this. Fisher and Labovitch have always maintained that if CCFC return to the Ricoh then they will be putting themselves into a position where the City of Coventry Stasi Department (CCSD) could "damage" the football club.

Now interestingly this is the same reason that they cannot release the locations of potential new stadium sites, as those renegade law enforces will go and "threaten" the innocent private landowner.

Now that Fisher no longer seems to regard the CCSD as a threat, what will be his reason for not releasing the locations of new stadium sites?

Astute

Moving back to the Ricoh and continuing litigation cannot both happen. Its one or the other. You know this, so why say it?

So you know that SISU will happily give up on the litigation to bring our club back?

I know nothing. You know nothing. I said might. You say you know for sure.

I can't see them giving up on litigation to get their hands on the Ricoh as long as they see the slightest chance of it working. They have already wasted millions of our clubs money doing so. They say that they will pay ACL all money owed. You make out as though this is part of bringing our club home. It isn't. They have held on to the money as long as they can. They have to pay or are in trouble. Could even lose the golden share. So is nothing to do with bringing our club home.

So the latest statement says nothing about stopping the litigation. How do you know that they will? Is it just the latest way of not having to return our club to Coventry? Oh yeah we could all blame ACL.

And are you saying that anyone that thinks that the litigation shouldn't stop or won't stop is wrong? If so why don't you quote people like Paxman whose views are normally similar to your own but totally opposite on this matter? He goes into it in much more depth than me. You say I know that I am wrong for thinking so. Why not tell him that he is also posting bullshit? After all you know that your view on the matter is fact.

ccfcway

I have read the first 3 or four pages of this topic. Everybody who is saying "it's up to ACL now" please wake up and see how SISU are playing you. For goodness sake this is just what they want. ACL made it quite clear they would not negotiate unless SISU dropped their court action - and I don't blame them. A few people have hit the nail on the head here with the correct assessment of the situation particularly ccfcway with:-

“so If I want to play in your backgarden, despite not paying for playing in it last time, whilst also taking you to court to try and get your house for free, you'd happily open the door to a deal ?”

The crafty twats (SISU) are playing on the fans desperation to turn them against ACL. Devious, despicable -they have no respect for the fans at all in their sick money-game. They have no place in decent society.

I agree :claping hands:

Hobo

How can the ball be in ACLs court? SISU haven't made a proposal yet, all they have said is we have got one, but it will stay secret until August 7th after the FL meeting. Farcical.

They blame ACL for putting a block on any negotiations until then...doesn't stop them sending them the proposal though does it.

SISU you have not moved forward one inch.

SkyblueBazza

You might say that Simon...but it's the same old story - every action SISU take in this whole sorry mess opens up a new set of delays, questions &/or distraction in some way.
How many human errors can they make? Just how incompetent are they? Or is each one specifically calculated to mislead or muddy the situation for anyone looking in?

PUSB

Noggin

you best check the CCFC official site signed now only by Fisher

That was the point of my post, I was showing a copy of what the article used to look like so that people could see for themselves that the author, signature line and headline had all changed.

spider_ricoh

This is exactly as a I predicted - they will want to start to negotiate without dropping their legal action, as this two-track approach benefits them. They will paint ACL as unreasonable if ACL (totally reasonably) refuse to do so.

Hobo

This is exactly as a I predicted - they will want to start to negotiate without dropping their legal action, as this two-track approach benefits them. They will paint ACL as unreasonable if ACL (totally reasonably) refuse to do so.

We already have, we have a proposal but can't speak to them because last week they said they wouldn't speak to us bollocks....it's like school kids in the playground rather than international business people...it's bollocks.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Hi simon, are ACL expected to give a statement or are they willing to just listen to this "proposal" nothing to lose and all that?

What's your impression on this latest statement?

I will ask them, but I can almost guarantee what they will say already.

ACL's position is they will not talk until the issue of money owed is settled and the appeal against the judicial review judgment is dropped.

I don't think a couple of press releases on the club's website is going to do a great deal to alter that stance.

Lorksalordy

We already have, we have a proposal but can't speak to them because last week they said they wouldn't speak to us bollocks....it's like school kids in the playground rather than international business people...it's bollocks.

Absolutely - it's total bollocks. Very convenient timing taking advantage of the FL meeting being a few weeks away to try to paint all others as employing delaying tactics (which is beyond hypocritical).

Taking this with a very large pinch of salt seems sensible given all that has gone before.

Ian1779

I will ask them, but I can almost guarantee what they will say already.

ACL's position is they will not talk until the issue of money owed is settled and the appeal against the judicial review judgment is dropped.

I don't think a couple of press releases on the club's website is going to do a great deal to alter that stance.

Would you be able to clarify if they will accept that the funds are now with the FL for that particular caveat?

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Would you be able to clarify if they will accept that the funds are now with the FL for that particular caveat?

ACL Chairman recently said the funds are out of the company's reach, which is their issue. They haven't been paid.

They've been pretty clear on what they believe must happen in order for talks to begin.

torchomatic

Hobo

ACL Chairman recently said the funds are out of the company's reach, which is their issue. They haven't been paid.

They've been pretty clear on what they believe must happen in order for talks to begin.

Simon,
I thought also ACL asked the FL for the terms of the agreement between the FL and Otium ...and the FL declined?

torchomatic

Then it's the FL who are holding everything up?

James Smith

And that human is being chewed up and spat out as I type.........possibly!

skybluetony176

Simon, do we actually know who is in control of this escrow account? Is it the FL or another party? I dont recall if this was ever clarified.

Users who are viewing this thread