New sponsor* !!!!! (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Turns on Formula 1...

giphy.gif
🤣

bawtryneal

All these sponsors are pathetic just get back to one sponsor and leave the back front shorts socks,arm pits & eye brows free of clutter ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Boddy. "Well Tynan, why have you not bothered getting shorts, back of shirt and away kit sponsors this year at a cost of over £150,000 to the club and MR's playing budget"

Scope. " Well Dave, its like this. It's pathetic really but it just clutters up the shirt so thought I wouldn't bother. It's only a couple of players wages, so get over it".

ajsccfc

We've had a few years before with these multiple sponsors that some people on Twitter seem surprised by for some reason, they're only as cluttered as the logo design will dictate. Two years ago was alright, we had the red XL Motors thing on the back that was a bit of a sore thumb but Jingltree looks a bit more subtle. Hopefully the main sponsor won't be garish like a lot of the gambling ones tend to be

Large

ajsccfc

If it's clutter we want

The famous Karlstad Fotboll jersey with all our 19 sponsors will be sold to all over Europe!
Take the chance and order "the hottest jersey in Europé" now.

ktrdCKN.jpg

Rumour has it that their colours are black and blue but it's impossible to verify

AOM

I don't get why people suddenly think it's a new thing? Just want to whinge like fuck without even knowing why.

Saw someone on the Cov Facebook page complaining the new shirt would be a rushed design as SISU were taking too long to release it :rolleyes:

Nick

Administrator
Jesus H..

I love this alternate world where the release date of the kit sponsor is our big fucking problem 👊🏼 💦

There's a guy on Twitter who literally asks the club the same question most days and he isn't even doing it for a joke.

jim20

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I keep checking the clubs twitter and Facebook feeds for announcement on this. If other are doing the same it’s clever marketing and engagement

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Could be announced prior to the game on TV if it's Premier Sports. Including us playing in the new kit possibly.

LastGarrison

Glen who owns G&R is a massive city fan and a good lad.

Few of my mates have worked for him over the years and one used to be his business partner.

In fact he's a bit of a lucky omen as he drove us to Colchester away when we won 5-1, Torquay in the cup when we won 1-0 in the last minute and also a night match away at Leicester which I have no idea of what the score was but we definitely didn't win.

Users who are viewing this thread