New sponsor* !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

giphy.gif

1ccfc

So Godden and Rose have started a scaffolding company? I guess that's what they meant when they said 'the only way is up'. I bet they get the tender for the new stadium.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How long before someone right on makes a fuss about our black players wearing a sponsor called simian?

SeaSeeEffCee

Now that is a niche sponsor. Feels a bit excessive from their perspective seeing as they must get 1-2 months business per year max.

Johnnythespider

Baubles.......

Velcro baubles you can throw at the back off the shirt and stick to a xmas tree shaped velcro patch.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Clearly working up to the big shirt sponsor.

Not sure how many more sponsors we can have - socks? Probably would've started with those.

I'm on tenterhooks now over who our armpit sponsor might be. I've heard it's down to Lynx Africa and Sure for Men. Though I reckon they could split it between Gillette for the left arm pit and Old Spice for the right.

Alkhen

Odd company but at least their logo is subtle. I mean sack the graphic artist as it deffo reads as Jing Tree rather than Jingltree and sort of make me think its an Eastern medicine supplier or something.. But being an Xmas tree company it could have been horrific festive mess. Dodged a bullet, weren't Leeds sponsored by flamingo land or recently

Reactions: TTG

no_loyalty

Free Christmas tree with every season ticket sold?

cc84cov

All these sponsors are pathetic just get back to one sponsor and leave the back front shorts socks,arm pits & eye brows free of clutter ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread