New signing - Kevin Malaga (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Its another signing which is a positive, we are nearly there now. Jennings, one more mid and striker

rob9872

Malaga wo-oo-ah
Malaga woo-oo-ah
Better than the one in Spain
For Coventry in the rain

aodea

Delighted thats another in the door. Hopefully jennings will come in as well. I would be still keen on maybe 3 more but im being very ambitious here am i? Wonder will he play this weekend?

Skybluewoody

Signing from left field this one! Reading AT quote looks like a direct replacement for cranie imo

Also think the editing of his wiki page is just plain childish

kg82

Delighted thats another in the door. Hopefully jennings will come in as well. I would be still keen on maybe 3 more but im being very ambitious here am i? Wonder will he play this weekend?

I'm not sure you're being too ambitious. I can see Jennings joining us next week. Everyone can see we need another striker so hopefully there and then I could see us getting this other trialist or bringing a loanee in. That would be 3 more so I wouldn't say it's unrealistic - fingers crossed!

Marty

I'm not sure you're being too ambitious. I can see Jennings joining us next week. Everyone can see we need another striker so hopefully there and then I could see us getting this other trialist or bringing a loanee in. That would be 3 more so I wouldn't say it's unrealistic - fingers crossed!

We need a target man and a right winger too.

grego_gee

Glad you are willing to give people a chance. Maybe he actually saw him play unlike you who is looking at stats on a website.

I haven't said he is no good - I'm as happy as anybody to give him a chance and I wish the best of luck to all new signings.

but I am a little surprised if he has been signed on a 3 year contract when he seems to have played less than 3 full games in his whole career at 25... maybe the stats are wrong?
Even Gail just moved on with 1748 mins in 28 matches under his belt at only 18!

Just looks a little flaky!

:pimp:

rob9872

Just kept saying he was joining THE MASSIVE after every sentence really and something about how Marcel Desailly said he could be better than Eric Deloumeaux

A mention to Jean Guy Walleme, his favourite colour yellow, he is a big fan of Mike and the Mechanics (who isn't? :) ), Glen is his favourite SBT poster. Think that's pretty much it. Made me smile although some miserable sod further up deemed it "childish"!

Marty

I said we need a striker? And no, I don't think we do need a right winger.

Yes you did, I think of a striker as a goal scorer, where-as a target man, holds up the ball and sets things up.

Edit:- Bell and Baker haven't proved there fitness, so I'd look to bring in someone who's able to play 35+ games a season.

skybluegod

guys even if he's not been heard of before when has thorn let us down with signings? PUSB Andy thorn's sky blue army

kg82

Yes you did, I think of a striker as a goal scorer, where-as a target man, holds up the ball and sets things up.

Edit:- Bell and Baker haven't proved there fitness, so I'd look to bring in someone who's able to play 35+ games a season.

Hold on, so you're not looking for this target man to chip in with goals and therefore be playing in a striking role?! I'll stick with what I said.

On the right we have Fleck, Baker, Bell and Elliott if needs be. I think that's enough cover for that side and I'd rather use the wages for another position.

Users who are viewing this thread