New signing - Kevin Malaga (1 Viewer)

tippex9

I'm hearing Andre Ooijer, not keen if true

kg82

I'm hearing Andre Ooijer, not keen if true

Ex-Blackburn? Really?

Don't think that would be too bad, but we'll see. I wouldn't exactly have called him commanding!

EDIT: Ignore my post then if he's retired!!

tippex9

Yes I'd like him 5 years ago.

I was under the impression he was 38 and retired.

Not a credible source by the way

ericagradus

Thorn has been quoted as saying a Premiership club was interested??!

He has been training with the lads for a couple of days.

Marty

According to Wiki hes 25 and only ever played 2 games. :confused:

hill83

I'm pleased, I'm in no position to comment as I haven't got a clue who he is, but it's another signing. :eek:

SkyBlueJohnso

anybody know anything abou thim? not much on the net.

anyway, another signing, another piece of positive news, a defender that we definately need, at least 2 others on trial for the scotland trip ...........................................................

i for one am soooo much more optimistic than at the end of last season. i think we should start song

lets all sing together ................................................................................................

(come on join in, you know you want to)

CCFC_Charlie

Doesn't have amazing amount of experience but lets wait until we've seen him play before we judge him. Welcome to the Sky Blues, Kevin.

kg82

I'm pleased because he's called Kevin, unlike WillieStanley who is not pleased about this

Diehard Si

A complete unknown... That's more like it. Was getting scared by the fact I'd heard of people we'd been signing.

Wish him all the best.

thechase

Interesting signing which could turn out to be a gem. Add Jennings, which looks likely, and possibly another and we actually have a squad rather than a first 11. Signs are looking good. PR suggests he wont be playing at Hinckley tomorrow though.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
concerned by fact that he is 25 and played very few games it seems........ but no judgement/comment on him, will see him play a few games for us first before making my mind up...... Bonjour et bienvenu Kevin

Brighton Sky Blue

Good that we've managed to keep a few signings under wraps until the deal's been signed; such competence isn't what we've come to expect in years gone by.

spudgun2000

I just hope he doesn't spend much time 'looking back over his shoulder' as the ball goes in the net:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread