new shirt sponsor (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Coventry City of Culture 2021? Thats plastered everywhere at the minute. I would like it to be that or Cov Uni. Decent sponsor that nobody else will have,

Peter Billing Eyes

Land Rover for the shirt ?
New Indian owners as well.
You heard it here first.

As much as it’s a nice idea, I doubt very much JLR will want to be associated with a team that still has a fair amount of controversy attached by virtue of their owners. There is also the issue of them effectively funding a club who are in active conflict with someone they already sponsor. I’d like it to be JLR, but unless they are part of the mediation process between CCFC and W****, I can’t see it being them.

CCFC54321

As much as it’s a nice idea, I doubt very much JLR will want to be associated with a team that still has a fair amount of controversy attached by virtue of their owners. There is also the issue of them effectively funding a club who are in active conflict with someone they already sponsor. I’d like it to be JLR, but unless they are part of the mediation process between CCFC and W****, I can’t see it being them.

It won’t be JLR. I very much doubt the wasps deal will continue either.

Esoterica

Anything but a betting firm. No issue with adults who choose to gamble but it's every other advert on tv already and wouldn't like us jumping on the bandwagon. Don't need our kids running round advertising gambling.

rob9872

How about SISU? That would be popular and boost shirt sales.

superskyblue

Anything but a betting firm. No issue with adults who choose to gamble but it's every other advert on tv already and wouldn't like us jumping on the bandwagon. Don't need our kids running round advertising gambling.
If it was a gambling company then the junior shirts wouldn't have the logo on.

hotrod

I would like

JAGUAR
COVENTRY UK.

Regards.

Captain Dart

Announced tomorrow apparently.

Another Coventry business.

Any idea who it might be?
Elliott's student accommodation?

Captain Dart

rob9872

Doubt it would be Cov BS as Hoffman won't fund SISU

SkyBlueCRJ

Wouldn't shock me if it was 2021, especially as now we have been awarded 'European City of Sport'. However, would put money on Richard Overson sponsoring the shirts considering he's already invested a fair amount in the last few years into our academy.

Nick

Administrator
Wouldn't shock me if it was 2021, especially as now we have been awarded 'European City of Sport'. However, would put money on Richard Overson sponsoring the shirts considering he's already invested a fair amount in the last few years into our academy.

Yeah did think it may be related to him.

Liquid Gold

It's a shame the new shirt isn't coming out too. Capitalise on the good feeling and get a few more sales.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I know its all about revenue, but wouldn't it be nice to have a shirt WITHOUT any sponsorship on the front......just like the old days :)

I don't wear replica tops myself but surely its bad enough wearing some cheaply produced nylon-type stinky shirt without being a walking advert for some 2nd rate brand or other.....

I reckon an unsponsored shirt may well sell more units......possibly enough to cover the small revenue raised by being sponsored by a regional estate agent or similar.....

matesx

Some clubs offer replica shirts without the logo.....but it costs around £10 extra for the privilege.

Captain Dart

If that's really happening its quite a decent sponsor. A well known nationwide chain.
Boddy may have delivered on this one.

ccfcricoh

logo.png

Users who are viewing this thread