new shirt sponsor (2 Viewers)

matesx

Announced tomorrow apparently.

Another Coventry business.

Any idea who it might be?

ajsccfc

I'd be way more tempted to get next season's shirt if the sponsor isn't as intrusive. City Link were great when they let us have their sponsor in white on that really light home kit, you could barely see it.

speedie87

I just hope it’s a single strip across the middle like Peugeot or suburu used to be not a massive square like allsopp was

pastythegreat

Not a chance. City link in white on a sky blue shirt or a giant ‘&’ on a box.
Even when it was blue with the yellow bit it was better.
The white one on the 60s kit was ok.
But the green and yellow the season before was dreadful. At least Allsopp colours tie in with our kit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Bet it’s some online betting company...do any have links to Coventry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

In addition to looking shit, the allsopp &allsopp sponsor felt rubbish too, at least the one shirt I had with it on. Like a weird permanent sweat patch on your front.

Sky Blue Harry H

Kasbah or JJs, Wilkos or Poundstretcher, Nandos or Etna...……….roll on tomorrow !

archieboy

Land Rover for the shirt ?
New Indian owners as well.
You heard it here first.
Weirdly I sat behind two rich looking Indian blokes in the push seats who were clearly not from the uk judging by the way they dressed and spoke during the match at legends day, I joked to my friends that they were probably our new owners and knowing our luck Venkys cousins!

Tommo72

Could it be that Construction company that had their name on the white Nikey walk-out tracky tops at the final? Looked like a ten year old had coloured the logo in...

Users who are viewing this thread