New Shirt Sponsor Announced (1 Viewer)

philmcc

I for one will be wearing my sisu capital sponsored shirt, sitting in the joy seppala stand at the sisu arena...somewhere in the middle of northampton.

psgm1

Banned
Suppose you just have to look at Newcastle and the naming rights of St James Park being awarded to..........their chairman; owner of Sports Direct!

But it backfired! He did it as a publicity stunt to try and get sponsors - NO ONE bothered, as it pissed off the toon army

Godiva

It will be officially announced on Friday that SISU Capitalwill be the new shirt sponsor for the Coventry City FC home shirt.

Reading this and visualising all the anti-sisu fans wearing shirts with Clarke on the back and SISU on the front just made me laugh!

On sale same day: iron-on 'OUT' patches in the same font. Marketing genius.

Then I read the above and I haven't stop laughing since ...

Oh ... there are too few of these moments in life!

Nonleagueherewecome

I have to admit, I'd find this hilarious, but it'd be a terrible business decision, no one would by the shirt, I wouldn't most definitely.

This-the logic of it is utterly absurd! Still think this has to be a wind up. If it isn't, they're obviously not planning on going anywhere soon..

Nonleagueherewecome

Hey Nick surely the club will put SISU Cock Suckers on the home ones, as all of us that attend are clearly SISU loving rent boys/girls. ;)

Home ones? What do you mean, home? Daft idea..:whistle:

Think that would be great. I dont think I will have one of our players name printed but I might go for ex German International "KUNTZ"

Godiva

This-the logic of it is utterly absurd! Still think this has to be a wind up. If it isn't, they're obviously not planning on going anywhere soon..

It does look like they are not planning on getting out - but even if they do leave, they will still have a lot of fans flashing 'SISU' close to their heart for the entire season.

The guy who came up with that idea is a genious and have a great sense of humor.
And the manager will have £500k to play with.

It does look like they are not planning on getting out - but even if they do leave, they will still have a lot of fans flashing 'SISU' close to their heart for the entire season.

The guy who came up with that idea is a genious and have a great sense of humor.

Based on previous SISU investment every chance this is a parting shot to piss off the potential new owner and zero cash will change hands any fee will just be added to the alleged debt at AVRO. Pretty sure Man City were warned by the PL about this type of "investment" so hopefully the FL will come down hard on SISU / AVRO and not CCFC.

Nonleagueherewecome

That you think the idea of taking the piss out of the vast majority of CCFC supporters is "a great sense of humour", that speaks volumes!

Godiva

That you think the idea of taking the piss out of the vast majority of CCFC supporters is "a great sense of humour", that speaks volumes!

Oh come on - lighten up.
Read post #44 - if people print 'out' after sisu the joke will backfire and sisu will be the laughing stock.
Let's see if 'the vast majority' do that (or if they even care).

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh come on - lighten up.
Read post #44 - if people print 'out' after sisu the joke will backfire and sisu will be the laughing stock.

Lighten up? Our club is at the lowest ebb in all the time I've supported it and the people who I loath more than on any on the planet think it's a good idea to plaster their names all over our kit? Don't tell me to lighten up, you patronising arse.

lordsummerisle

Lighten up? Our club is at the lowest ebb in all the time I've supported it and the people who I loath more than on any on the planet think it's a good idea to plaster their names all over our kit? Don't tell me to lighten up, you patronising arse.

You surely can't think that this is serious?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Oh come on - lighten up.

The vast majority? Im now part of that group and I believe Stuart I was in the minority but now in Joy and Timmy I trust and so should everybody else after all they have looked after us pretty well up to now haven't they?

@richh87

If it was true, which it isn't, then you just know the club shop wouldn't allow the printing of 'OUT' on the back.

sky_blue_up_north

This has to be a winded up. If this was to happen I predict an all time low for shirt sales, however that may be good and its would be one less income stream for them....

Mucca Mad Boys

Are you saying my post is illogical, or the business decision of SISU sponsoring the kit?

It's a wind-up, it's gotta be.

Nonleagueherewecome

Are you saying my post is illogical, or the business decision of SISU sponsoring the kit?

It's a wind-up, it's gotta be.

This bit. Even they must realise that the last thing the fans want is to buy merchandise with their name on it. Not going to be good for sales. Hopefully it is just a stupid wind up.

Users who are viewing this thread