New Shirt Sponsor Announced (1 Viewer)

SBchimp

It will be officially announced on Friday that SISU Capitalwill be the new shirt sponsor for the Coventry City FC home shirt. Designed tohelp get around the financial fair play rules the £500k one year deal will beused to buy out contracts of unwanted players. You heard it here first….

rob9872

I can imagine lots of people would want to wear one of those and show their support for our owners.

Hasn't April fools day already passed?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It will be officially announced on Friday that SISU Capitalwill be the new shirt sponsor for the Coventry City FC home shirt. Designed tohelp get around the financial fair play rules the £500k one year deal will beused to buy out contracts of unwanted players. You heard it here first….

Wear it with pride

Sub

must be a bloody big shirt for that lot !!!

Sub

well they have managed to piss alot of the fans off might as well ruin the shirt sales to :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

WillieStanley

So this "Sky Blue 100" thing didn't come off then? Anyone else hear about it? I though it was a great idea.

100 local businesses put up a joint bid under the umbrella Sky Blue 100. Their logos printed in the match day programme and official publications, as well as the conference boards etc, all over the website. On the football shirts they were going to have the logos for Zoe's Place and the Myton Hospice.

If that hasn't come off it's a real shame!!

ccfcdale

You Have got to be fucking Joking? I will buy this years away shirt then, I am not having a shirt those cunts on it.

Mucca Mad Boys

I have to admit, I'd find this hilarious, but it'd be a terrible business decision, no one would by the shirt, I wouldn't most definitely.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I have to admit, I'd find this hilarious, but it'd be a terrible business decision, no one would by the shirt, I wouldn't most definitely.

Why I find it most appropriate they will sell thousands after all we the people who support Sisu are in the majority dont you listen to CWR therefore why wouldn't we want to wear one.

ajsccfc

Why I find it most appropriate they will sell thousands after all we the people who support Sisu are in the majority dont you listen to CWR therefore why wouldn't we want to wear one.

100903HappyDays1.jpg

lordsummerisle

Might need somebody else anyway as City Link just been sold for a quid by Rentokill after years of losses.

Everything we touch..

RoboCCFC90

I'd be happy for it to be Ocean Finance..

SkyBluePG9

Clearly not true. Firstly it's fan suicide. Secondly FFP rules wouldn't allow it. Our last deal (with City Link) was £1m over 3 seasons for a Championship club. £500k for 1 season in League One massively over-values the sponsorship and would be seen as a move to get around the rules and subsequently punished.

Users who are viewing this thread