New Season, Fresh Start (1 Viewer)

mark82

I'm sure this is going to be unpopular but:

Let's forget last season. The club made some massive mistakes. Let's give SISU & Thorn a chance. They say things will change, we have no choice but to hope they will follow through. Let's give them until the start of the season to prove it. If they don't follow through we can moan and protest, etc. Let's see what happens.

They can start by filing the accounts and getting the transfer embargo lifted.

I hope as much as anyone that someone is going to come riding in and buy the club but I cannot see it happening.

canleykid

A chance theyve had four years of chances if ur misses lied to u time and again would u keep forgiving her .......no you would say enough is enough and tell her never again

mark82

A chance theyve had four years of chances if ur misses lied to u time and again would u keep forgiving her .......no you would say enough is enough and tell her never again

I understand. I don't like them. Don't really trust them. But I just don't see any other option.

skybluegod

i agree give them a chance to make things right if it doesnt happen then by all means lets protest but give them a one last chance.

Grendel

I'm sure this is going to be unpopular but:

Let's forget last season. The club made some massive mistakes. Let's give SISU & Thorn a chance. They say things will change, we have no choice but to hope they will follow through. Let's give them until the start of the season to prove it. If they don't follow through we can moan and protest, etc. Let's see what happens.

They can start by filing the accounts and getting the transfer embargo lifted.

I hope as much as anyone that someone is going to come riding in and buy the club but I cannot see it happening.

Did you write this 12 months ago?

mark82

Right. We've established no-one wants them here.

So, what are you all going to do other than sit behind your keyboards saying "SISU Out" like some sort of fucking mantra. If you disagree, then offer an alternative.

Otis

Errr ...

Haven't they already borrowed against next season's ST's?

Therefore anyone now buying a season ticket is merely paying back what we already owe. I'm sure they'd like us to all believe that if we buy ST's then that will give money for tranfers etc. but it won't. We've already spent the season ticket money.

mark82

Errr ...

Haven't they already borrowed against next season's ST's?

Therefore anyone now buying a season ticket is merely paying back what we already owe. I'm sure they'd like us to all believe that if we buy ST's then that will give money for tranfers etc. but it won't. We've already spent the season ticket money.

Has it ever been proven they have done that with this years?

canleykid

Yes 6000 they borrowed o
n and apparently all clubs do it,that came from fisher himself,I no ur looking for hope and a silver lining and good on u for that however the proof is there for all to see there untrustworthy bastards

mark82

Yes 6000 they borrowed o
n and apparently all clubs do it,that came from fisher himself,I no ur looking for hope and a silver lining and good on u for that however the proof is there for all to see there untrustworthy bastards

To be honest I fully expect to be let down. It's just we don't have a lot of say in the matter so either need to accept it, or do something about it.

skybluegod

fisher also said be carefull what yiu wish for so if sisu do go and hoffman doesn't take over then what liquidation.

smileycov

Facebook User
I am with you Mark. They are shitbag liars, but we have no one else. So i will see what sort of team we have come August, set my expectation levels from there and travel to "1970's" shit holes and enjoy as best i can!!

Love CITY Hate SISU

Otis

I'm sure people will give AT a fresh chance.

Sisu though? Not a cat in hell's chance. I do feel the fact that they had no money to pay for even one single extra player's wages last season but are now once again saying they have money to buy half the stadium has really, really irked people.

We were relegated because of Sisu's reluctance to back the club and the manager. Think people will be going into the new season disliking them even more than they ever have done before.

italiahorse

I'm a typical True Coventry Fan

1. Disappointment at the end of season.
2. Call out Sack the manager
3. Call out Sack the board.
4. Get over it.
5. Buy season ticket.
6. Excited about potential new players and perhaps the ones left are okay.
7. Get over it.
8. Excited about first game.
9. Get over it.
10. Take satisfaction that I'm Cov fan and go to all the away games.

coundonskyblue

I'm sure people will give AT a fresh chance.

Sisu though? Not a cat in hell's chance. I do feel the fact that they had no money to pay for even one single extra player's wages last season but are now once again saying they have money to buy half the stadium has really, really irked people.

We were relegated because of Sisu's reluctance to back the club and the manager. Think people will be going into the new season disliking them even more than they ever have done before.

I won't be giving Sisu anything, they are the reason we are in league 1 and I cannot understand how anyone can think they will change.

I agree with you about Thorn up to a point. Last season he was clearly made promises that were not kept. However I think this season he cannot really hide behind that. He should know what Sisu are like now. He has to believe that the squad we are going into next season with is capable of getting at least a top 6 place.

If he doesn't believe that the squad is capable of that then he should resign. If he does believe it and we fall some way short then questions have to be asked about either his ability or his judgement.

If he knows the squad isn't good enough yet still stays then he deserves whatever criticism comes his way.

mark82

1. Disappointment at the end of season.
2. Call out Sack the manager
3. Call out Sack the board.
4. Get over it.
5. Buy season ticket.
6. Excited about potential new players and perhaps the ones left are okay.
7. Get over it.
8. Excited about first game.
9. Get over it.
10. Take satisfaction that I'm Cov fan and go to all the away games.

Would be surprised the way things are if we sign any new players. Thoroughly depressed about the whole thing today.

Otis

I said on another thread that it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't sign any new players at all.

Can see that with just a few games to go before the seasons starts us securing the loans of a couple of Premier youngsters (wages paid for by the parent club) and that will be about it.

Said weeks ago, if Cranie and Keogh both go we need 6-8 players coming in the opposite direction.

@richh87

SISU are liars. Fisher is already backtracking on last week's statement that we would be attempting to get promoted. Now he's telling us we have to be realistic. Yeah how unrealistic that we'd expect to be better than the likes of Stevenage and Colchester.

I'm sorry but SISU have dragged us to this league despite a valiant attempt by the coaching staff.

There comes a point where you have to make a stand. We want our club back. Now f*** off.

Grendel

I'm sorry but SISU have dragged us to this league despite a valiant attempt by the coaching staff.

Oh dear...you still don't quite get it yet do you?

italiahorse

SISU are liars. Fisher is already backtracking on last week's statement that we would be attempting to get promoted. Now he's telling us we have to be realistic. Yeah how unrealistic that we'd expect to be better than the likes of Stevenage and Colchester.

There comes a point where you have to make a stand. We want our club back. Now f*** off.

Usually when you want someone to go you have someone to take there place first.
There is no one there and if there is someone waiting for us to go into administration before stepping forward first then they are just as bad as SISU. They would be doing it to get the best deal for themselves but from CCFC point of view we would straight away be fighting relagation with a substantial points deduction.

Step in now or let SISU get on with it.

Lets get behind the club and all its faults.

coundonskyblue

Usually when you want someone to go you have someone to take there place first.
There is no one there and if there is someone waiting for us to go into administration before stepping forward first then they are just as bad as SISU. They would be doing it to get the best deal for themselves but from CCFC point of view we would straight away be fighting relagation with a substantial points deduction.

Step in now or let SISU get on with it.

Lets get behind the club and all its faults.

I would happily take a points deduction now if it meant new owners.

italiahorse

I would happily take a points deduction now if it meant new owners.

Any owners, how silly ??? How do you know they would be any different. Financially who would invest with our income streams ? A sugar daddy does not exist so SISU is our only bet or liquidation.

bulkoskyblue

i cant believe people are actually still pro sisu. fucksake they are slowly killing our club, have been for years and some mugs still defend them and buy there bullshit stories. unbelievable.

:jerkit:

Brighton Sky Blue

Any owners, how silly ??? How do you know they would be any different. Financially who would invest with our income streams ? A sugar daddy does not exist so SISU is our only bet or liquidation.

Sugar daddies are out there, it's a case of finding them and making a convincing enough pitch to interest them. Or, to have a group of investors and be turned away by an orange buffoon.

ccfcchris

The main priority next season is to not get relegated assuming SISU carry on with the sell everything plan.

italiahorse

i cant believe people are actually still pro sisu. fucksake they are slowly killing our club, have been for years and some mugs still defend them and buy there bullshit stories. unbelievable.

:jerkit:

I never said I was pro SISU Dick.
I'm saying if SISU go there is nobody else.
Only an idiot would want SISU to walk away without a viable alternative.
Like to see a corellation between arrogant narrow minded people like yourself who want SISU to pull out regardless and there actual history of commitment to the club.

Start with me.
ITALIAHORSE - First attended game Vs Wolves 1967. Season ticket holder since 1991. Attended all but 2 away games last season. Bought season ticket for 2012 2013. Wants SISU out. Willing to stick with Andy Thorn. Will 100% support whoever is running, managing or playing for the club at start of season. (May decrease during season)

Users who are viewing this thread