New season fixtures (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got Middlesbrough away first game!

Hoping for a home fixture against one of the less fancied teams such as Rotherham or Blues so we can get 3 points in the bag early doors and carry on last season’s momentum as the last thing we need is a hangover from the Play-Off Final. Will be interesting to see how our first XI lines up in just over 7 weeks time. Could be unrecognisable.

Flying Fokker

Home game would be good. WBA? Not Leicester.

The fixtures for the 2023/24 EFL season, covering the Championship, League One and League Two, will be released on Thursday 22 June. All fixtures will be confirmed at once.

Last edited:

SeaSeeEffCee

I’m away first game of the season so expecting a home game.

Also busy on the 27th August and last weekend of September too so guaranteed home games then as well.

Flying Fokker

I presume it was a reference to Luton's first away game.
Yes. It’s a shame. Brother-in-law is a Brighton ST holder. He goed to watch Prem teams. Used to go to City games before moving with his job. Also been a Palace ST holder. He is more interested in the way the game is played. He can’t commit to City because he job is busy and he is on call locally. hes Seen some good football this year. Brighton were a third division team when he was young!

I don’t go to watch other teams!

Sick Boy

Yes. It’s a shame. Brother-in-law is a Brighton ST holder. He goed to watch Prem teams. Used to go to City games before moving with his job. Also been a Palace ST holder. He is more interested in the way the game is played. He can’t commit to City because he job is busy and he is on call locally. hes Seen some good football this year. Brighton were a third division team when he was young!

I don’t go to watch other teams!
That's weird, I lived in Brighton for about 15 years and on the way back on the train after watching us at Palace one time got speaking to a Palace season ticket holder who was from Coventry - maybe it was him.

Flying Fokker

Tall, thin, grey hair now! He'd have spoken about the late 70's to about 1983 when he became a student in London. Lives in or around Steyning now.

no_loyalty

I’m hoping for Plymouth away first game, as will be on holiday in Cornwall.

Hobo

there are many coastal games - but no Blackpool any more

Swansea Southampton Hull Sunderland Middlesbrough
Cardiff, Bristol and Plymouth - how many do you want? Blackpool is the shittiest place of the lot!

Users who are viewing this thread