New season fixtures (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Anyone know when the next season's fixtures will be released?

TTG

What day is the 24th May? I'm booking a hotel in wembley and it is asking me the day. Does anyone else want a room whilst I'm at it?

Last edited:

richnrg

What day is the 24th June? I'm booking a hotel in wembley and it is asking me the day. Does anyone else want a room whilst I'm at it?
yes please - book me one, I'm looking forward to Euro 2020.

Sbarcher

What day is the 24th June? I'm booking a hotel in wembley and it is asking me the day. Does anyone else want a room whilst I'm at it?
Do you think you might miss it by a month?

TTG

I just rea lised.. Lemme edit that and let's pretend nothing happened

Houchens Head

Malvern not far from Brum Houch. You're not thinking of going ? I won't be going there just the odd away match. Can you stream games on the beacons on the hills !
There's about 10 miles in it BBR. I could always get a train to New St and then somehow get to St Andrews?

Houchens Head

Nah, we live in Malvern too. Didn’t think there could be too many of us there!
Whereabouts in Malvern? Where do you have a pint? I use the Nags Head or The Bluebell (on the Guarlford Road).

kg82

Whereabouts in Malvern? Where do you have a pint? I use the Nags Head or The Bluebell (on the Guarlford Road).

Well, I’ve been in Hong Kong for the past 4 years, but moving back in August. The nags is a 5 minute walk for me (live near the police station), so I go up there a fair bit. Before I left, most of the ones I used to go to had shut down!

Houchens Head

Well, I’ve been in Hong Kong for the past 4 years, but moving back in August. The nags is a 5 minute walk for me (live near the police station), so I go up there a fair bit. Before I left, most of the ones I used to go to had shut down!
I'm on Graham Rd, so you'd walk past my place from the police station to the Nag's.

Houchens Head

Nah, it’s kind of the other way. I live on Tennyson Drive so I walk up that road that I won’t say the name of on here because people will just take the piss!
I know exactly where you mean! :emoji_relaxed: Lovely walk along there. I sometimes take my wee dog down Moorlands alongside the common and end up on the railway bridge.

kg82

I know exactly where you mean! :emoji_relaxed: Lovely walk along there. I sometimes take my wee dog down Moorlands alongside the common and end up on the railway bridge.

I’ll bet any money you’ve walked past my dad or mum a million times walking the dog down there!

Houchens Head

Gonna have to meet up for a pint in the Nag's or somewhere KG. :)

samccov1987

Anyone know what day we’ll be playing or whether we’ll know before fixtures are released. I know that blues and villa don’t play at the same time but Baggies and Villa do, so hoping it still Saturday kick offs and not Friday or Sunday.

Was really pissed off Friday but have decided I’m going to St Andrews. Would like the club to announce season ticket prices and travel options ASAP. I’d assume tickets will be cheaper or free travel if they’re the same but trying to budget.

Live in Bedrock now so rather than jumping on the train for two mins and paying a couple of quid it is going to be an additional expense. Have noted the Bedworth and Nuneaton supporters club are talking about running a coach from the town so that may be an option for me.

Otis

Anyone think we may well play a fair number of games at 12 noon a Sunday?

Just thinking that with Villa now in the Premier, they may well have quite a lot of Sunday Sky games.

Houchens Head

Could have just searched on google to find out when fixtures are released.
What is this goggle you speak of? Is it some sort of electronic witchcraft, a devil's invention perhaps? Wizardry and alchemy? Please tell me more.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Anyone think we may well play a fair number of games at 12 noon a Sunday?

Just thinking that with Villa now in the Premier, they may well have quite a lot of Sunday Sky games.

Not necessarily , when the fixtures for the new season come out, Birmingham could be playing away and the Villa could be at home and then when Sky announce their TV schedule if Villa are playing on Sunday at home on Sky the EFL can rearrange the fixture for the Sky Blues to play on the Saturday afternoon in Birmingham.

That's if the EFL can be bothered to reschedule the fixtures .

Users who are viewing this thread