New Ricoh rumour (5 Viewers)

MalcSB

At least an extra £1m worth of ticket sales for the remaining 11 or 12 games and the fact that we'd be playing in the City that bears our name would seem to make sense to me.
The other side of the equation - possibly risk the quality of football played, results gained and chance of promotion. Also provides financial support to wasps.

cc84cov

Another day another bullshit rumour...

boredom is a big thing over the Xmas period but please refrain from trying to fill your day with garbage on social media...do Some gardening or summin :)

cc84cov

Know a few blues lads proper lads home & away supporters not heard one bad thing mentioned about us being there...

Another rumour thread we could start tho maybe ?

MalcSB

We all hate wasps right, we don't want them doing well and we don't want them here..... but to use this as an excuse not to go back to Cov is laughable
You have ignored the other reasons, and bear in mind financial support to wasps would currently include the indemnity which would finish us for good if it came in to force. Laughable. Really?

Nick

Administrator
Generally find that our presence isn’t particularly bothering anyone.

I get the odd bit of banter that we should be thanking them when I take the piss but generally they’re alright. I get them asking how we’re doing and checking results
There are usually blues fans in the pubs, they don't mind at all seemingly.

Telfer85

All blues fans I know have been fine with us being there. In fact most of them say they hoped someone would do the same for them if they were in our situation. I think having similar problems to us at boardroom and financial levels means there is a mutual understanding of how shit the business side of football can be at times.

Magwitch

Why not? palace and Wimbledon managed to play in the same league at selhurst Park.

that rumour is a non event, the EFL will follow the path of least resistance
Where Palace and Wimbledon in the same division ? Wimbledon also shared with Charlton what was the reason they changed ?

ccfchoi87

Birmingham fans in my office are happy with us there. I think they see us as a similar club to them. They seem to be keeping an eye in our results which I guess means they care.

Magwitch

I’m not saying we can’t share again at St Andrews but that possibility wants sorting now and not leave us all in limbo for weeks like last year.

fernandopartridge

Where Palace and Wimbledon in the same division ? Wimbledon also shared with Charlton what was the reason they changed ?
Wimbledon and Palace both in the top flight from 91 to 93, again 97/98. Palace and Charlton 86 to 90.

Brighton and Gillingham shared of course in the early 00s

shmmeee

Let’s be honest, if the club owners are happy and it means games get played it’ll happen.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’m not saying we can’t share again at St Andrews but that possibility wants sorting now and not leave us all in limbo for weeks like last year.

Good luck with that.

higgs

The only "rumour" I know for a 100% fact is that the City Council are knocking down those houses and flats in Swan Lane and re-building Highfield Road. Just remember that you heard it here first!
Are there many houses in there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mcbean

I would imagine the only downside for the bluenoses would be the degradation in the pitch - more against it would be the businesses who have two road closures rather than one over two weeks ?

Nick

Administrator
I would imagine the only downside for the bluenoses would be the degradation in the pitch - more against it would be the businesses who have two road closures rather than one over two weeks ?

I think I have only seen one side of the road closures but will it affect many businesses?

The one where the buses go there's only the pub there that's open and it's rammed.

Users who are viewing this thread