New kit? (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
No don't like it ... i don't like the city link logo , i don't like the little white stripes, horizontal lines makes ya look fat, colour nice tho lol ... lol And don't even get me started on the away kit ... eww snot !!! lol
horizontal lines? i always thought it was the beer and kebabs i have on sat night that did it!! :D

WilloVsToon

i like both new kits quite a lot and i think i might go for the away one. i always thought the green and black 90s away kit was our best one - that was the cobi jones era as far as i remember.

we have had some shocking away kits over the last 20 years. obviously theres the brown of 78 which i think they should bring back for a full season given its legendary status.

As for 90s away kits...i bought the red and navy checkered one - probably one of the worst. I remember didnt chelsea have to play in it at highfield road cos they forgot to pack the away shirts?

Other shockers that spring to mind - that yellow and purple one with red bits that had the large circle on the back and the purple and yellow one from a couple of seasons before that.

i like the shade of sky blue theyre going for on next seasons home kit - nice and pale

Hoping for Boloni to be next manager, could really shake things up!

skyblueprincess

horizontal lines? i always thought it was the beer and kebabs i have on sat night that did it!! :D

lmao .. well there is that too !!! mmmmmmm kebab i want one now !!

Skybluerhys

I quite like the 2 new kits, will be doing the offer for them with name and number on :)

Skybluerhys

Who's name and number would that be? I'd wait until the new boss is in 'cos any player could end up leaving ;)

My surname and number 9 or 10, as i play striker

so will be Morgan-9 or 10

When you read the order form it say any name and number £10, if you do the 2 shirts for £60 deal, do you get it on both shirts??

With my previous shirts ive had players names on, they have all left- Tabb,Huckerby,Dublin etc, So i may be tempted to putt Bell on :)

Users who are viewing this thread