New kit? (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
hi guys, saw this link on 606, not sure if it is geniune but if it is i like the look of the new kit.

image-D4F7_4BC7563C.jpg

hopefully it is factual!! can anyone confirm.

hsccfc

If you look closely it does look a bit strange. The Badge and City Link logo look as if they have been photoshopped in, but i'm no expert just a thought!
I do imagine it would look like that.

Does anyone know anything about the away kit, i red somewhere that it will be green and black striped :s

smileycov

Facebook User
yea, i know what you mean...shame if it is fake though co's i really like it!! maybe send it in to RR and ask for it anyhow haha. :D

flammablepiss

Facebook User
It looks really nice. I like the two tone blue either side.
Not sure about the bit around the neck though. I'd buy it :)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Yes, yes, yesssssssssss!!!!!!

Fuckin love the green and black one, twas one of the first away kits I had when I was a little boy in the 90's :D :D

I hope they release the kits a bit earlier then usual, they always seem to release them for sale late July / early August which baffles me, surely they would make more money getting them out in June? They would sell more shorts as people will want to wear them for the summer but it's normally too late by the time they come out....

Get the kits out early so we can wear them over the summer dammit!

smileycov

Facebook User
you reckon the kit i posted is real then? seems to be after what you just put on!! superb hope next season we play as good as we may look then haha

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
When im over for my first game im going to spend a fortune in the ccfc shop lol kit loks savage ant wait for it to be released.

smileycov

Facebook User
Yes, yes, yesssssssssss!!!!!!

Fuckin love the green and black one, twas one of the first away kits I had when I was a little boy in the 90's :D :D

I hope they release the kits a bit earlier then usual, they always seem to release them for sale late July / early August which baffles me, surely they would make more money getting them out in June? They would sell more shorts as people will want to wear them for the summer but it's normally too late by the time they come out....

Get the kits out early so we can wear them over the summer dammit!
WOW!! you have some clout Andy, they are releasing the kit late June as requested haha!! :D

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Cov are releasing a new 'teaser' image of the kit each day on the official website... The one today shows white pinstripes on the home kit, someone on here mentioned the new kit was going to have horizontal white pinstripes... well done you.

RytonCalum

Im liking the look of both kits, first the classic green and black stripes and the pinstripe looks good too. Definately looking better than the last few years.

lord_garrincha

Gotta to say it was a bit funny when some of the crowd were cheering and applauding (like when we score... sometimes) when they unveiled the big home shirt on the centre circle.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Yeah, I thought it was meant to be launched on the 5th, but now it just says coming soon.

I went up to the shop and put my form in :) Plus I ended up buying the away shirt for the season just gone hehe

smileycov

Facebook User
I think the new kit is horrible , guess thats just me tho !!
What's up Princess you don't like the new Home kit? i think it's Boss!!!!

realy like it, at least we will look good even if we play poor ha-ha.

i hear Leicester are putting the numbers on the front of there shirts, so they look like they are attacking more!!

skyblueprincess

What's up Princess you don't like the new Home kit? i think it's Boss!!!!

No don't like it ... i don't like the city link logo , i don't like the little white stripes, horizontal lines makes ya look fat, colour nice tho lol ... lol And don't even get me started on the away kit ... eww snot !!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread