New kit information (1 Viewer)

skyblueinBaku

Haven't both Manchester clubs literally only released their home kits today let alone their away kits? People just want to complain about nothing 🤣everything.
Corrected it for you!

SlowerThanPlatt

Apparently for a period yesterday the new home shirt was priced at £22 on the website, the club have honoured it tbf to them

Evo1883

This is Cov all over. We went years desperate for bespoke kits then when we get them we crave templates.

That’s the late 80s Dutch template. During the euros someone was asking for the Denmark 3rd template.

Don't get me wrong, I've liked all the hummel kits so far apart from this seasons home .. fortunately many people do like it so we will see .. it's the weakest of the 3 hummel home tops for me

SeaSeeEffCee

Seen it’s been delivered to a few people on Twitter. Think I like it even less seeing those pics tbh. Hopefully the away kit is better.

COV

Don't get me wrong, I've liked all the hummel kits so far apart from this seasons home .. fortunately many people do like it so we will see .. it's the weakest of the 3 hummel home tops for me

I have it in 2nd place behind the L1 shirt and above last years which I didn’t like at all

pipkin73

Say what you want, i still love this season's home kit.
I said before that i wished i had the spare money to buy it and that i can't this year due to no tourism so no money.
Well, tourism is way up (my work unfortunately is not), but this is just the first few days of tourists so far (about 5 days but loads arriving every day)
I should have work soon (i would think a 2 week delay).
When and if i do have spare cash i want one and will do my best to buy one.
It will probably mean more to me than any other kit as i will have to work so hard and save so hard to get it,
but i really do love it.
People will ask me what the Phonex means, i will spend their entire holiday telling them and selling CCFC to them lol.
In fairness, i will probably wait till the end of the season sale, can't waste money i don't have.
P.S. if anyone buys one and does not like it and wants to sell it cheap then let me know.

Alex1987

Say what you want, i still love this season's home kit.
I said before that i wished i had the spare money to buy it and that i can't this year due to no tourism so no money.
Well, tourism is way up (my work unfortunately is not), but this is just the first few days of tourists so far (about 5 days but loads arriving every day)
I should have work soon (i would think a 2 week delay).
When and if i do have spare cash i want one and will do my best to buy one.
It will probably mean more to me than any other kit as i will have to work so hard and save so hard to get it,
but i really do love it.
People will ask me what the Phonex means, i will spend their entire holiday telling them and selling CCFC to them lol.
In fairness, i will probably wait till the end of the season sale, can't waste money i don't have.
P.S. if anyone buys one and does not like it and wants to sell it cheap then let me know.

Depending on when your position improves, they usually go half price in late Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread