New kit information (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

If something's accidentally mispriced they're within their rights to cancel any sales, if there's only a handful though it's not worth the shouting

jordan210

Not sure if others saw this article. Obviously one person's opinion, but sill nice to be 4th (not sure I'd agree with the top 3 though?!)

The top 3 are possibly the most standard template looking kits going. The writer clearly likes blue and white

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Not sure if others saw this article. Obviously one person's opinion, but sill nice to be 4th (not sure I'd agree with the top 3 though?!)

I quite like that Millwall kit, reminds me of 90s Wimbledon. Agree with you on the top 3, they're all decent shirts but maybe the guy just has a bias for blue and white striped patterns?

B-Ban-Boogie

The home shirt arrived last night!! Whoohhoo!!
Much, much better in the flesh. Lovely shirt and fit.
I got an XL shirt and 'L' training top (long and short sleeve) and "L' travel jacket.
The training tops are a bit snug, but the jacket feels bigger?
All of them are very nice though, and I'll be rocking them on holiday in a week or 2!

Ready to buy the away shirt now!

AOM

Personally really like that Cardiff shirt, much better than most of the kits in that list

Sky blue will always be the best colour for a football kit though (almost definitely bias)

Liquid Gold

although I agree that the top 3 are off chooses I do love that reading kit. Looks properly like an old school kit. That, Blackburn, and Millwall best, apart from us obviously.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

That's exactly what I thought. They are all very similar
I like the Reading shirt, does look good with the gold detailing, but the other two are not what i'd describe as special. the Swansea shirt has a definite 80s look to it, think they've done well with that one. Will reserve judgement on ours until i've seen it in person I think, been holding out to see the away shirt before deciding which i'll get this season...we're cutting it pretty fine now!

Bertola

I was in the club shop earlier purchasing the boys new shirt, and someone asked about the away kit. Shop member wasn't very committal about when it will be released, but said it will be available for pre-order ahead of being stocked in the store

jordan210

I was in the club shop earlier purchasing the boys new shirt, and someone asked about the away kit. Shop member wasn't very committal about when it will be released, but said it will be available for pre-order ahead of being stocked in the store

Club put in a article about the home shirt being restocked

"Meanwhile, details of the new away kit are set to be revealed ahead of next week’s opening game against Nottingham Forest."

So no clear day or date

COV

I saw some "leaked pics" earlier- pink & black halves... assuming its the real deal

Fergusons_Beard

I saw some "leaked pics" earlier- pink & black halves... assuming its the real deal

Funnily enough so did I…
03116f75cb6b1cdf88ae8d157cd988c5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Liquid Gold

It's a bit of cop out if our away last season was "the club's first ever kit" then this season it's "our clubs second ever kit"

COV

you arent talking about this pic from twitter which is clearly just a bad edit of last seasons shirt are you?

No thats not it- colours similar though.

Just to clarify- I am not claiming any 'insider knowledge', just the pics I saw make me take note thats all.

NortonSkyBlue

Apparently the kit is on the ship that got stuck in the Suez Canal. That container ship docked in Rotterdam yesterday. Not just our club but many others as well in all European countries.

Users who are viewing this thread