New kit information (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's Coming home, it's Coming home, the Phoenix is Coming home.

giphy.gif

COV

Hummel said the other year how they love working with us as we're willing to do something a bit different.

It's not my favourite, might grow on me like last year, but I really love the thought put into the kits. Looking forward to the away kit. Much more you can do with that one.

I rate this second to the L1 championship shirt in recent years, we had some proper dross.

Nobody could ever say we're getting templates anyway, this could not be anyone else's shirt with those details.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hummel said the other year how they love working with us as we're willing to do something a bit different.

It's not my favourite, might grow on me like last year, but I really love the thought put into the kits. Looking forward to the away kit. Much more you can do with that one.

Lady Godiva maybe.

no_loyalty

A very nice design, much prefer it over last season’s shirt. Hummel doing the business once again.

rob9872

I like the phoenix and love the throwback 60s neckline, but I'm not a fan of the shorts with it. Makes it look unfinished. I'd have preferred them to have carried the pattern on or gone for white or navy shorts.

Paul Anthony

I like that, especially the phoenix. Hummel kits have been really a level above anything we had for quite a while before that.

Reactions: COV

hill83

I hadn’t spotted this- another little throwback detail

Twig arms. State of the sleeves as well. Like the design overall but looks like it’s been stitched together by Stevie Wonder

CDK

Like the 2tone flash on the arms and overall nice shirt ,wondering about the away shirt still to come.

Users who are viewing this thread