New kit information (5 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I can't fathom why you are making such a big deal out of this, you'll have it by the 8th when our season starts and do I have to link again to numerous clubs that haven't unveiled their kits yet :)

It's almost like you need to have something to moan about as everything else is going well 😉

Just pisses me off

Think by releasing it in time for fathers day they'll get a good start to sales.

Also the school holidays start 21st July and a lot of people will be off on their jollies and a lot of people like showing their colours abroad or in Cornwall or whatever.

Missed opportunities i feel and it annoys me

Saddlebrains

Calm yourtits

Kit reveal is ‘this week’…

Yea I Know weve covered that. The point im making is They arent actually 'officially released' Until August the 4th. 2 Days before season starts.

Where's the commercial sense in that? But apparently everyone thinks that's sound.

Il ask if everyone's still sound with it if their shirt doesn't arrive before the Forest game, like what happened last season

NortonSkyBlue

Just pisses me off

Think by releasing it in time for fathers day they'll get a good start to sales.

Also the school holidays start 21st July and a lot of people will be off on their jollies and a lot of people like showing their colours abroad or in Cornwall or whatever.

Missed opportunities i feel and it annoys me
Of course it does

SBAndy

Yea I Know weve covered that. The point im making is They arent actually 'officially released' Until August the 4th. 2 Days before season starts.

Where's the commercial sense in that? But apparently everyone thinks that's sound.

Il ask if everyone's still sound with it if their shirt doesn't arrive before the Forest game, like what happened last season

I agree. Should be released in early summer every year. Hell, some PL teams release them before the previous season has finished!

COV

Christ you moan a lot don’t you 😆

kapowaz

Puma templates were the pits, went from beyond boring to mad collars and odd fabric. Shame as some if the puma ACON kits over the years are belters

were they ever actually template kits back then? Did anyone else have the same kit as us just in a different colour scheme?

Alkhen

were they ever actually template kits back then? Did anyone else have the same kit as us just in a different colour scheme?

Hmm not totally sure maybe I just assumed they were basic teamwear efforts. I have a vague memory it was the same company that did the Kit@ kits before and they had a puma licence?

Alkhen

The Kit@ and the in-House CCFC kits were shite.

Agreed about the in-house ones, went to school outside the Cov area and was constantly asked if my top was a knockoff because it had no manufacturer, bleak. Actually didn't mind the Kit@ Dennis wise shirt and the black away one, quite nice and pretty well made.

kapowaz

Everton’s home shirt has been launched:

8829588F-4FCF-4022-A841-31A4BA0FCBEC.jpeg

I checked the back and it doesn’t have the distinctive triangular seam so I don’t think this is the collar or Sleeves we’ll be using (weirdly this looks a lot like the collar from our 19/20 kit, I think).

Saddlebrains

View attachment 20825

I checked the back and it doesn’t have the distinctive triangular seam so I don’t think this is the collar or Sleeves we’ll be using (weirdly this looks a lot like the collar from our 19/20 kit, I think).

That looks shit. Only Hummel kit I've seen and disliked

Cobi Jones's Dreads

View attachment 20825

Horribly cheap looking kit that, especially for a Premiership team that probably has custom designs.

Fingers crossed ours is not to the same design.

ajsccfc

I like the placeholder image on the club shop

196.jpg

I like how with hummel there's some effort in rather than Nike's 'pick one of these and do it in blue'

ajsccfc

Really like that Everton one, the Southampton one's alright too. Some of the goalkeeper kits they've been doing for teams are a bit too jazzy so I'm quite content that we're getting a fairly plain black template for that

Users who are viewing this thread