New kit information (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

The 2016 kit did nothing for me. More white than sky blue
64995a7ff9da469ac0c79fa810038d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

The worst kit of all time bar none. Fit really weird too, like some bits had been stretched out and others hadnt.

looked nice in the promos but in the flesh it was shoddily put together. The neck was so uncomfortable, wore mine to 5-a-side once and could instantly see why some of the players ripped the neckline. it was also weird almost duck egg blue.

Coventry-City-Home-Kit-2011.png

Alkhen

The 2016 kit did nothing for me. More white than sky blue
64995a7ff9da469ac0c79fa810038d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a stinker for sure, the worst of the Nike template kits. makes me glad to have Hummel now. only worked with the skyblue shorts. and gets some redeeming points for being the kit that we wore when our revival sparked into life at Wembley

_95426081_1coventry.jpg

Ccfcisparks

looked nice in the promos but in the flesh it was shoddily put together. The neck was so uncomfortable, wore mine to 5-a-side once and could instantly see why some of the players ripped the neckline. it was also weird almost duck egg blue.

Coventry-City-Home-Kit-2011.png
Agreed, had that one and wasn’t a fan. If it was a triangle style neckline it would be much much better. The arm holes were really huge too. Puma made some naff kits.

Saddlebrains

Seen the release date?

4th August.

Why the hell are we releasing kits so late nowadays? 2 days before season starts ffs

Saddlebrains

Looks likely we're going to have our own version of a 'Cov' patterned shirt with images shapes and words of all things cov, similar to the bristol city training shirt but with a twist.

That would look pants tbf

Saddlebrains

£6 delivery regardless of what you pay now.

Not great that.

Thye cocked this years reveal right up in my view.

Asking people to pre order something they havent seen.

Charging £6 delivery

And finally releasing it 2 days before season starts.

I cant fathom why we are always the last club to reveal shirts. Logistical problem? Manufacturing problem? doesn't make sense

chiefdave

Doesn't that mean they day you can walk into the shop and buy one off the shelf?

Not sure why people get so worked up about this, sure there's plenty of clubs who haven't announced their kits yet.

PurpleBin

This outrage at shipping costs always makes me laugh. I work in ecommerce and the fact that so many people never consider this from the shippers perspective is mad. It still needs paying you know? As in, DPD/UPS or whoever they use still need paying for the shipment...

Maybe the club, as a business, just isn't able to absorb the shipping costs of every order placed on the website? I'd imagine, over a season that's a significant amount of money. Who pays the people packing it? Who pays for the packaging? The labels on the packaging? People se £6 or whatever it is a company charge and think it's pure profit...mad.

cooperskyblue

Charging £6 delivery

I cant fathom why we are always the last club to reveal shirts. Logistical problem? Manufacturing problem? doesn't make sense

They haven't cocked it up at all.
Last season we didn't announce it until way later on and that was because we didn't have a main sponsor sorted.

The 'pre-order before it is unveiled' was also in place last year which did very well.

We are wearing it on Saturday, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

A host of other clubs haven't announced their kits. I like how the club have taken so much pride in the kits since signing with Hummel that they actually care how they reveal them.

Last edited:

ceetee

Doesn't that mean they day you can walk into the shop and buy one off the shelf?

Not sure why people get so worked up about this, sure there's plenty of clubs who haven't announced their kits yet.
Forest revealed theirs first week of June which was probably the early end of the release window.

Marty

I'm gonna wait for them to release both shirts before ordering, free shipping over £60 I think.

mr_monkey

Charging £6 delivery

I can't fathom why you are making such a big deal out of this, you'll have it by the 8th when our season starts and do I have to link again to numerous clubs that haven't unveiled their kits yet :)

It's almost like you need to have something to moan about as everything else is going well 😉

Users who are viewing this thread