New kit announced in the coming days (1 Viewer)

mark82

Does that mean last seasons away kit will be reduced to £5

It was reduced to £5 but by the time I got to it yesterday morning there was only 4XL left (which is ok for fatties like me but like a tent on most people). Can only imagine they've been running the stock down for a while as knew this was likely to happen (not that they ever had much in the first place).

slowpoke

It was reduced to £5 but by the time I got to it yesterday morning there was only 4XL left (which is ok for fatties like me but like a tent on most people). Can only imagine they've been running the stock down for a while as knew this was likely to happen (not that they ever had much in the first place).
Just come from there and no away kits left but a few shorts are on the shelves won't last long at £2 a pair. I liked the away kit hope they have more in stock at some point I was always going to wait for the sale which has come earlier than expected. Can't justify paying 39.99 for a city shirt anymore

WillieStanley

I've got to say, the new Charlton Nike kit in Sky Blue. It wouldn't matter how much it cost, I would make it mine. Using the shield from the white kit with a colour badge too. Practically the early 90s kit from the season before we went sky blue and Navy stripes.

WestEndAgro

The new kit needs to be available before Fathers Day, otherwise the club could miss out on potential sales, I always used to ask for it to ensure I didn't get something unwanted

Gaz71

5ad134e4422585b2297bd0d7a372b3e8.jpg

B-Ban-Boogie

Ok ... got bored watching the England - Ireland game so threw together all the nike kits that looked good...

attachment.php

Can't choose between A, C or H... haha..

Attachments

• Cov Kits.jpg
    Cov Kits.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 299

Astute

I would be happy with something like our 87 kit. One of my favourite tops of all time. And it would be good to have a top from when we last did something good for this season where we are going to do well.

kdrinkell

I would be happy with something like our 87 kit. One of my favourite tops of all time. And it would be good to have a top from when we last did something good for this season where we are going to do well.
Its boring though,I know it was worn during our proudest moment but we've had so many incarnations of it.

They probably will go with that as its 'safe'
My one is breaking the mould but would they do that.

KG7

Some good designs in there. Just Sports aren't our sponsor though, just our kit provider, as a subsidiary of Nike, right?

B-Ban-Boogie

maybe i should have added..

*These kits are not real... they are just me pissing about on photoshop while England were boring the bejessusss out of me!!
*I have 'no idea' who the sponsor is...

Better? ;)

Last edited:

ccfcway

"G" is currently all over twitter and facebook that its the new kit (no sponsor on it though)

ccfcway

I can't see any thing on Twitter suggesting that who's posting it. I know it won't be the ccfc official Twitter page

its not the offal. let me get a screen shot..

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Hobo

H and I for me, D would be good with dark blue shorts and socks

KG7

maybe i should have added..

*These kits are not real... they are just me pissing about on photoshop while England were boring the bejessusss out of me!!
*I have 'no idea' who the sponsor is...

Better? ;)

I was just checking! anyway, I didn't say they were real so if we're gonna be pedantic about it you should have added 'I don't know who the sponsor will be so Ive whacked just sports on there'

Users who are viewing this thread