New fans view (1 Viewer)

Baginton

Alright Carl... you big gob lol, we'll start winning when Belly is back :whistle:

On the batch debtate, Mancs have barm cakes :facepalm: whats that all about.

From Block 27, the ball was well over

Grendel

If you've ever been to Leam or Warwick, you'll know that Cov is a right shit-hole by comparison!

I once had a business "partner" who lived in Leamington. He owed me some money. He told me he lived in this huge house on Fallow Hill. Well one day I decided to pay a surprise visit. It was a huge house alright and he lived on the top floor. I decided he could keep the money.

Nonleagueherewecome

Classy joint, that: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3177/3058782215_b0c0f6d138.jpg

Poshest place I lived was Bath, but that had a terrible sprawling estate and crime rate that was through the roof.

But still..."the people of Covenetry..they had nothing..yet they had a kind of spiritual dignity to them" :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

It gets confusing when you want a sausage batch. In a lot of the country you have to ask for a roll, but if you ask for a sausage roll you get.......a sausage roll :D You have to ask for a sausage in a roll. And as you say they look at us gone out when we ask for a batch.
Us in the midlands are evidently the only people in the country with common sense

lordsummerisle

Alright Carl... you big gob lol, we'll start winning when Belly is back :whistle:

On the batch debtate, Mancs have barm cakes :facepalm: whats that all about.

From Block 27, the ball was well over

Luton are welcome to Belly back Sean!

See you Monday night when you lot disturb my Bank Holiday!

Macca

I know for a fact you, Macca and Grendal would all love to live in God's chosen city of Coventry

Anyway stop biting I'm having a bit of fun.

Cov will always be my home town but you get a better class of chav here. They actually pay for their track suits

skyblueinBaku

Years ago, I worked in a pub in Cornwall. One day a family from Coventry came in and asked the (mystified) boss if he had any batches. I had to translate for them the whole time they were there.

Users who are viewing this thread