New Club Store Website (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

I hate ordering on line, I never know the right sizes. Every year the sizes change!

Same here. The puma stuff was seriously snug and I had to move up to large. Ordered a med and lge today as no idea about nike.

ccfc92

Can you buy tickets on this new site too or just merchandise?

If so, hopefully the server is better for the site. The tickets were a nightmare to get for gillingham. Had to get em at 3 am.

Astute

There's quite a few nice tops on the whole site to be fair. A step up from the table with some pens and only 4 XXXL tops. Well done at the club whoever's done this deal with Nike. Think it's worked out well for us with a better retail presence and some decent stock for fans to buy.

What about those of us that look good in an XXXL top?

Johnnythespider

The shop they have is quite small by the looks of it, however it looks like more room has been given for storage as oppose to shop space, so it may be the case that there is "only 1 of each" out the front but a box full out back!
Don't think this will be the case as the unit is basically in front of the toilets

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't say that I really give a toss who the shirt maker is - Nike, Adidas or bloody Primark - as long as it looks okay and the team win on the pitch!

Marty

I think the new range of leisure items is very good. I've ordered the home shirt, polo and a jacket.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0014301_expr-polo-shirt-adult_407.jpg
    0014301_expr-polo-shirt-adult_407.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 0014413_squad-14-sideline-knit-jkt-adult_407.jpg
    0014413_squad-14-sideline-knit-jkt-adult_407.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 162

Adge

Big Patch of Sky Blue on the back of the home shirt :(

Dont like that
Yeah-spotted that aswell-not the best but entices you to buy a number I guess? Also disapointed that there is no ice scraper it seems!:thinking about:

speedie87

Just gone to order a couple of things only to find they don't have any training kit in medium in stock

no_loyalty

I wonder if they will negotiate with local sports shops to sell some items like they did in the good old days, I always remember buying some CCFC merchandise from Tony Britton's on Ball Hill

torchomatic

I wonder if they will negotiate with local sports shops to sell some items like they did in the good old days, I always remember buying some CCFC merchandise from Tony Britton's on Ball Hill
Doubt it. Last year we went to Wales for a few days. My wife is Welsh and she wanted our lad to have the Wales football top. We popped into the local sports shop and the guy there said they aren't allowed to sell them. There were only three stores in the whole of Wales you could get one. Madness.

I would love to see local shops being able to offer the tops.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rocksocks

Will there be anything with more interesting/original designs? At the moment it just seems like templated tops with a badge stuck on. Previously the shop has also had 'designed' stuff, such as shirts with a large CCFC logo on, and things.

Adge

Tony Britton's, now there's a name!

Got some truly hideous shell suits from there when I were a lad!
Robbin B'stard! Used to charge £30 for a pair of Adidas kick when everyone else would charge between £20-25!

Marty

Got my order today. I ordered my stuff in my usual size and it fits perfectly. The home top is lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread