New Club Store Website (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Actually a decent amount of stuff for a change :)

http://ccfc.clubstore.co.uk/

Quite like this:

0014401_squad-14-training-top-adult_407.jpeg

Prices seem reasonable too!

lewys33

The range on offer is brilliant, and the green training top stood out to me 2! I am debating getting something like that instead of the home shirt now. Will be interesting to see the quality of the avec stuff as some of that is quite nice as well.

Seamus1

Does anybody know if all the items on the club store website will be available to purchase at the shop at Arena Park? I was wondering if that store would be big enough to stock all the items in all sizes, or if some things will be exclusive to online purchasing?

lewys33

Does anybody know if all the items on the club store website will be available to purchase at the shop at Arena Park? I was wondering if that store would be big enough to stock all the items in all sizes, or if some things will be exclusive to online purchasing?

The shop they have is quite small by the looks of it, however it looks like more room has been given for storage as oppose to shop space, so it may be the case that there is "only 1 of each" out the front but a box full out back!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm gonna treat meself to one of these and blow the expense! It costs a whole pound, but what the heck! It's only money!

Nick

Administrator
The shop they have is quite small by the looks of it, however it looks like more room has been given for storage as oppose to shop space, so it may be the case that there is "only 1 of each" out the front but a box full out back!

Yeah, they would just need one of each size out and then just keep topping them up.

matesx

i'll have one of the polo shirts as i am too old and fat for a replica

chiefdave

Some nice stuff in there for a change, far better than the Puma range. Really pleased everything has a proper crest on and not that shitty badge Puma used that looked like it had been stuck on any old rubbish they had lying around. That really put me off buying while we've been with Puma.

Website is an improvement as well. Hopefully the shop is half decent and we might start generating some revenue.

One complaint though - there's no screen wash!

CovisGod

Trouble is when your older than most if not all of the players on the pitch isn't it a little weird to have a 20 year old kids name and number !?

Might go with CovisGod SBT so you lot will recognise me ;)

chiefdave

Trouble is when your older than most if not all of the players on the pitch isn't it a little weird to have a 20 year old kids name and number !

You could just get a number without a name. 87 or a classic 9 would both look OK without having a players name - who will promptly leave as soon as you've got the kit.

Moff

What's the craic with the Avec stuff then?

Seeing as you have so much inside knowldedge of the club, you know like hearing on good authority that Mowbray had resigned, I thought you would know the answer to your question.

lewys33

Just tweeted the club, and smaller sizes of the kit will be made available in August - for those of you who have young children!

torchomatic

Well, you see SISU are sneaky, aren't they?

Avec....French for "with". Also a Frankish alteration consisting of Latin spud (with, near, close to) *Stay with me here*

What does French rhyme with, eh? "wrench" that's what.

And the Franks? A Germanic tribe that roamed around a lot in the 3rd Century. It is also suggested that frank could mean "free" or even "throwing axe"

Well, so far we have Roaming, wrench, avec (with or near to), free and throwing axe. Also the Franks were known to be experts in siege warfare, they had many tactics but most importantly the tactic of subterfuge was used endlessly.

So, putting all that together, the conclusion is obvious; SISU are "free" to "wrench" the club from its home and "roam" until they find another one. If they have to stay they will adopt a "siege" mentality and use "subterfuge" to get the Ricoh for "free" by "throwing an axe" at someone called Frank. Bingo, eh! Yes, look at those two letters in the middle of the name. I wouldn't like to be Councillors Lucas's shoes.

My advice? Stay indoors, turn off your Internet router and do not buy anything from the club shop with "Avec" written on it.

What's the craic with the Avec stuff then?

lewys33

Well, you see SISU are sneaky, aren't they?

Avec....French for "with". Also a Frankish alteration consisting of Latin spud (with, near, close to) *Stay with me here*

What does French rhyme with, eh? "wrench" that's what.

And the Franks? A Germanic tribe that roamed around a lot in the 3rd Century. It is also suggested that frank could mean "free" or even "throwing axe"

Well, so far we have Roaming, wrench, avec (with or near to), free and throwing axe. Also the Franks were known to be experts in siege warfare, they had many tactics but most importantly the tactic of subterfuge was used endlessly.

So, putting all that together, the conclusion is obvious; SISU are "free" to "wrench" the club from its home and "roam" until they find another one. If they have to stay they will adopt a "siege" mentality and use "subterfuge" to get the Ricoh for "free" by "throwing an axe" at someone called Frank. Bingo, eh! Yes, look at those two letters in the middle of the name. I wouldn't like to be Councillors Lucas's shoes.

My advice? Stay indoors, turn off your Internet router and do not buy anything from the club shop with "Avec" written on it.

I think I'll buy the nike stuff then ..............

lewys33

As much as I like that lime green training top, don't think it would look too good in XL on a fat bloke.

Gray

Think i'll get mine from the shop 5 quid postage is a bit steep.... Do season ticket holders still get 10% discount?

Skyblueweeman

There's quite a few nice tops on the whole site to be fair. A step up from the table with some pens and only 4 XXXL tops. Well done at the club whoever's done this deal with Nike. Think it's worked out well for us with a better retail presence and some decent stock for fans to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread