new away kit (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

To me it looks more like something like this: http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2014/06/11/falkirk-fc-201415-puma-home-and-away-kits/ or this http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2014/04/29/wolverhampton-wanderers-201415-puma-home-kit/ Not sure whether these are original kits made only for Crawley and Wolves, but I think I would love the Wolves design in white and blue :)

I hope not, that collar is horrible.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

RoboCCFC90

I like it a lot :) I will be pre-ordering mine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Everyone who buys it is going to need to get hench first.

Will be nothing worse than a tight fitting shirt with bellys hanging out underneath, even worse when it is in the full kit, even worse when they have their name on the back, and they are about 45!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Everyone who buys it is going to need to get hench first.

Will be nothing worse than a tight fitting shirt with bellys hanging out underneath, even worse when it is in the full kit, even worse when they have their name on the back, and they are about 45!

Mine best be right fit; I hate taking things back! Takes too much effort!!

Last edited:

lewys33

As much as I HATE how they have done the badge .......... it is looking like it is going to be a very nice strip!

I hope to the moon and back it isn't "tight fit" .......... you know, not because I am chunky or anything.

RoboCCFC90

As much as I HATE how they have done the badge .......... it is looking like it is going to be a very nice strip!

I hope to the moon and back it isn't "tight fit" .......... you know, not because I am chunky or anything.

*Ahem* ;)

skybluebeduff

Then again, if this is the quality of the stitching, then oh dear!

ww.jpg

Seems like PUMA really like using 4 year old factory workers!

kg82

Zoom in a bit if you can, us bigger blokes (me) will rip it the minute we put it on.

Nahhh, I think you'll be fine! Looks fine to me, most football shirts look a bit weak along the seams now I think but most stand up to it. Then again, if you get one and it does rip, don't bill me!

Marty

I don't like it. Pics of the kit are on the club shop, but on the main page they're doing a slow unveil thing. :thinking about:

skybluelee

I've changed my mind, I think it looks quite nice. Will buy one as soon as we are back home or in two years time when they start flogging them for a fiver. Whichever comes first.

RoboCCFC90

Pre-Ordered mine on my lunch break! Happy days!!

Users who are viewing this thread