Naughty Cov fans making national press (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

We need more police at games, yes they cost money but if it costs an extra pound or two per ticket so be it, catch a couple put them through the courts and a bit of porridge it’s a class A drug ffs! it will ease off inside the ground that is.

pipkin73

Before i moved out here, every game i went to i sang my heart out.
Don't think i ever left a game with a voice even shit cup games.
To me Cov are Cov, i don't care what competition, to me it's just Cov.
Drugs were around then, i just ignored them, but i guess many more now so can't ignore them.

pipkin73

Match day thread today, it's nothing like it usually is, way too quiet, not like us.
As much as i hate to say it, take away the drug lot and then that is prob what we have, like most teams.
We pride ourselves on our noise etc, apart from the last few games (since the world cup),
Do we want noise and coke heads or quieter crowds and no Coke heads?

Having not been to a game for 17 years i'm going by what you all tell me, if i'm wrong it's because you told me wrong lmfao.

CCFC54321

Why would anyone do coke, to watch a football match. Is their confidence that low.The next thing, they will want drugs to chat to women and dance
Sad thing is your right. No confidence and this shit gives them the confidence booster they need. Pathetic little creatures that need to grow some and stop being easily led.

Users who are viewing this thread