Naughty Cov fans making national press (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

I know it is a slow news week but why have the bbc picked up on a fairly generic warning to stop the usual chav behaviour?

Deffo feels like lads piling in the toilets to do lines has been on the rise but it's not just Cov surely.

slowpoke

I know it is a slow news week but why have the bbc picked up on a fairly generic warning to stop the usual chav behaviour?

Deffo feels like lads piling in the toilets to do lines has been on the rise but it's not just Cov surely.
A lot do it though especially at away games. Courts will make an example should someone get nabbed. Cell not a pleasant place to be locked up for 23 hours with a couple of old lags for a month or two

CV22SBA

I don’t see it at home games but I’ve said it in previous posts about it at away games and how my kids will no longer go away. Disgusting use of Coke on the trains and the stands, they have no shame and don’t even hide in the cubicles anymore.

Evo1883

Isn't it dave boddy that's put our name in the national press ? Can't see who else has

Weird that it's gone to the bbc, weird behaviour by dave

clint van damme

The club issued a statement on the official site. The beeb has lifted it from there.

The statement followed a number of fans reporting issues at Sheff Utd to them, so they had to say something.

Loads of clubs have issued these kind of statements and they don't go beyond local news. Strange that ours has that's all.

I'm not questioning the actual statement.

Evo1883

Why weird? Can’t do anything can he?
Sorry Karen Olivo GIF by Identity

Ashdown

Drugs are everywhere, it’s endemic , it’s certainly not just in Coventry…..People who buy and take them are providing a wonderful income for the most undesirable of society. Without drug takers there are no drug gangs and probably a lot less guns and weapons on the streets.

torchomatic

It's happening more and more at away games. Every time we tur.n up to an away game I dread that I'm going to be sitting next to these pricks.

On Monday there were loads standing in the gangways, pushing in front of people and standing in front of fans in their seats. Stewards did nothing and you can't blame them as they're abusive to anyone who says anything.

larry_david

Must admit last season the away games were getting worse in terms of the behaviour of our lot. I actually enjoyed the league 2 away games cuz it seemed to be the die hards but in the Championship now it seems full of younger wannabes who just turn up pissed, coked or both and don't give a shit about what they say or do.

BackRoomRummermill

Must admit last season the away games were getting worse in terms of the behaviour of our lot. I actually enjoyed the league 2 away games cuz it seemed to be the die hards but in the Championship now it seems full of younger wannabes who just turn up pissed, coked or both and don't give a shit about what they say or do.
Yep although Carlisle away I remember some antics though I think that was a McNulty Scottish following who were clearly off their heads and nearly killed that person in the wheelchair when he scored

slowpoke

Potential Trouble has always been there problem nowadays police have been replaced with stewards and I have to say inadequate ones.

Terry_dactyl

Drugs are everywhere, it’s endemic , it’s certainly not just in Coventry…..People who buy and take them are providing a wonderful income for the most undesirable of society. Without drug takers there are no drug gangs and probably a lot less guns and weapons on the streets.
Legalise them.

I remember coming out of Cardiff away last season…it was like being back in a club in the 90s.

stay_up_skyblues

Well done to the club. These pricks are getting worse. Saw a fan coking up in kushi toilets before game before WC break.

Also lots of 14/15 year olds drunk. Not good.

Yeah fair play to the club for taking a stance. Standards have dropped across football and I’ve no issue with City taking something of a lead in calling it out.

We left at 3-0 Saturday and there was already slobbering messes stumbling up the streets screaming Sheffield’s a shit hole. Didn’t hear about the racist abuse of the steward until we got back in the car but did see a lighter thrown at McAtee as he celebrated. Went down for a piss in the first half and there was vomit all over the toilet and powder all over the cistern.

It’s my daughter’s third season following us but I won’t take her to 90% of away games. Too many arseholes in stag do mode. To think people are advocating beer in the stands 🤣.

Skyblue_CP

Drunk 14/15 year olds at games has always gone on.

Yup, just seems there’s an increase at the moment, 14 year olds having their first pint and then thinking they’re double ‘ard. I won’t take my lad to away games last time I told someone to mind out for bashing into him, I was told to f**k off it’s an away day.

skyblue1991

Definite increase in cocaine sniffing at football matches since fans were permitted to return after a year of lockdown

It's a UK wide thing, not specific to Coventry!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Greggs

Why do people bother with cocaine? Just stops you getting an erection doesn't it? Maybe that's why they are all so angry. Give me a handful of shrooms and a joint any day of the week.

Evo1883

Why do people bother with cocaine? Just stops you getting an erection doesn't it? Maybe that's why they are all so angry. Give me a handful of shrooms and a joint any day of the week.
Years ago I used to have a dabble , think I talk shit now ? Well .. I have news for you 😂

Haven't done it for a good few years now

covcity4life

Don't understand drug use myself. But then I drink alcohol so I'm a hypocrite. Wanna pack that in soon hopefully

letsallsingtogether

Well I read a 14/15 year old threw a full bottle into the away end at SU his Grandad then racially abused a steward so it all ages.
Also heard we are on our last chance with pitch invaders, anymore and likely to get punished fined or points deductions.

Dont shoot the messenger just what I've read and heard.

slowpoke

Well I read a 14/15 year old threw a full bottle into the away end at SU his Grandad then racially abused a steward so it all ages.
Also heard we are on our last chance with pitch invaders, anymore and likely to get punished fined or points deductions.

Dont shoot the messenger just what I've read and heard.
Pitch invasions are a problem I’d leave the length of the front row unused especially in the east stand I’m sure people get pissed and get egged on by mates

Users who are viewing this thread