Nathan Delfouneso (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Do you mean Lollipop Liz, she is my friends, partners, mothers cousin! All one big happy family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the girl, the fans are united after all!

Oh shit no, we are all Sky Blue aren't we.

Astute

My wife's, sisters hairdresser has a plumber who is married to the lollipop lady who works nearest to Villa Park and apparently the Fonz is having talks with Coventry United.

Happy days.

Hobo

Happy days.
Indeed when the world still felt like it had an innocent air of optimism! The little guy still had a chance if they made sacrifices and tried hard and bought a cool leather jacket.

Gint11

Not seen him play so I will reserve judgement for myself but from what I have heard and read, he is not the answer.

paulw

Not seen him play so I will reserve judgement for myself but from what I have heard and read, he is not the answer.

You bitch. How can you just sit at your PC with your computer warrior stance and flippantly write him off? He is the answer and will score more than Clarke.

skybluepm2

I think we maybe need to lower our expectations as disheartening as that is. He didn't really do it for me until the last couple of genre, by which time it was too late. I have never been so pessimistic about a transfer window (apart from last season but that doesn't count!) I can see a whole pile of shite being dumped on us this summer :(

Astute

You bitch. How can you just sit at your PC with your computer warrior stance and flippantly write him off? He is the answer and will score more than Clarke.

Have you also heard that Clarke won't be playing next season?

covcity4life

id sign him, i know only 3 goals for us but i agree with others who say potential is there.

not sure if SP is happy with his picking up of his tactics though.

Gint11

Wow. You are an angry fellow aren't you. I don't believe anything I typed was of a Warrior stance was it? So what exact proof did you see that suggests he can get more than 15 goals next season should he sign for us?

woody11462

I'm not sure he is the answer to play along side Wilson, he needs someone like Clarke who can help to create space for him as well as score as well as score himself. Easier said then done though hey.

skybluetom

Get Marc Albrighton as well

Given they wanted to keep him but wouldn't match the 30k a week Leicester are offering I suspect he's out of our price range.

Wouldn't sign Delfouneso either; considering the guy has been playing for his future in football the in last few months I've been rather underwhelmed, he looks totally disinterested.

Gint11

I'm not sure he is the answer to play along side Wilson, he needs someone like Clarke who can help to create space for him as well as score as well as score himself. Easier said then done though hey.

Agree. Clarke is that bit older so he had the experience to know where the space is, to drop back and link the play up and let the Spring chicken of Wilson run around all day.

Skyblueweeman

Everyone else is signing players we can't even sign player's that are willing to take a pay cut well done sisu

Who? Jesus Christ...the remains of the season are still luke warm. No one has signed anyone yet have they? The bloody window isn't open until June.

Madness....

RoboCCFC90

torchomatic

They've used that for years. "Understands" is their way of saying "slow news day".

Still, no great loss if true.

Hmmm... The words that stand out for me "The Telegraph understands".. There is no direct quotes from anyone at CCFC, unless there Andy Turner has been given information that the CT is not allowed to publish?

RoboCCFC90

They've used that for years. "Understands" is their way of saying "slow news day".

Still, no great loss if true.

I would rather they went with the term "We're bored so here is something we have made up" I think it's catchy..

Covstu

I would take delfonso anyday but i doubt we could afford his wages. As for Boyd, he was a quality player and i bet if he could keep himself fit then he could do a job for us for a season or so. I think the whole 'he is on his way' is just silly, even if SP wanted him and KB wanted to come, the deal has to be done and this is normally the sticking point with every bloody signing for us! We then miss the boat on them both!

Hey-ho, at least we wont be shocked when it doesnt happen!!

paulw

From what I can see CCFC have nothing, or little to do with CT. You never see them interview anyone from the club. It's all CW radio, the Sky Blue site or CCFC youtube. The CT even have to resort to having two of their guys, which resembles the muppet show, sit down and discuss stuff. I mean how pathetic is that? It's like Nick and someone on here doing a talk-in show. The CT and CCFC don't seem to want each other and honestly speaking I wouldnt mind if the CT stopped.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Delf was on around 20k a week at Villa he is in for a big shock as I can't imagine anybody is going to pay him anywhere near that and it goes to show how much money is sloshing around at the top end of the game on average players.

Lamptey

No from me, looks a player when he wants to, but he will pick up a nice championship contract on his rep alone.

J

Jack Griffin

When he said he was coming he didn't mean here.. I think he may have got a little over excited about the prospect of signing for Rangers..

paulw

do you feel a bit silly now kris boyd has signed for rangers..

I honestly can't believe that anyone would have such a sheety life as to bring this up. You are one sad bastend andyou really need a life.
Saying that he actually is related. My little sis who lives in Newcastle is married to Boyd's cousin. So it's not biological but it's bettter than most. Also, he actually did want to come to Cov but we couldn't afford him in the end.

skybluebeduff

I honestly can't believe that anyone would have such a sheety life as to bring this up. You are one sad bastend andyou really need a life.
Saying that he actually is related. My little sis who lives in Newcastle is married to Boyd's cousin. So it's not biological but it's bettter than most. Also, he actually did want to come to Cov but we couldn't afford him in the end.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread