Nathan Delfouneso (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

Sign him. The potential is there and with a good pre-season, a partnership between him and wilson could be excellent.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Sign him. The potential is there and with a good pre-season, a partnership between him and wilson could be excellent.

Financially, he's more probable to replace Wilson as partner him, but worth an offer I'd have thought. If they could be kept together, I agree, could be very potent

coop

Everyone else is signing players we can't even sign player's that are willing to take a pay cut well done sisu

Monners

It is only May though. Don't most players contracts end in June? When does pre season start? There is a lot of focus on the kids coming through though, so maybe we will be lucky to more than a couple in :(

The Gentleman

Not saying there isn't a degree of risk with him.

I know what you are saying and you would think that a player from a PL club would have something about him which sets him apart from your average League 1 player but as yet he hasn't even shown he is good enough for League 1. I said it when he came that a good mate of mine who is Villa said he was absolute shite and I would rather take a punt on someone who is a bit more proven to try and get us out of this league.

paulw

I know what you are saying and you would think that a player from a PL club would have something about him which sets him apart from your average League 1 player but as yet he hasn't even shown he is good enough for League 1. I said it when he came that a good mate of mine who is Villa said he was absolute shite and I would rather take a punt on someone who is a bit more proven to try and get us out of this league.

Your mate doesn't reflect the majority of views as many on their fans forums over the past 3 months are saying he could be the answer to their prayers, if he pulled his socks up.
Under SP he was just starting to be aware of the need to perform and then it was season end. If I was his agent I would get him to sign a one year deal with City and see what SP can do for him. Look what 'free agent' Clarke achieved?

RoboCCFC90

If the opportunity is there sign him up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gentleman

Your mate doesn't reflect the majority of views as many on their fans forums over the past 3 months are saying he could be the answer to their prayers, if he pulled his socks up.
Under SP he was just starting to be aware of the need to perform and then it was season end. If I was his agent I would get him to sign a one year deal with City and see what SP can do for him. Look what 'free agent' Clarke achieved?

Only saying what I saw/heard/read and my mate was doing the same and as yet he has not proved that he will be anywhere near what we are looking for. As I said in my post when he first signed, I hope he proves me wrong but upto now he hasn't.

Chez78

Let's be honest he'll be way out of our price bracket wage wise, plus he hardly set the world alight and you would think a player trying to put himself in a shop window would have worked a wee bit harder than what he did. For that reason he's shit and I'm out.

RoboCCFC90

At the end of the day we need options in this position if Nathan Delfounseo is interested in signing for City and if the Club can come to agreement on wages, then I would definitely want Delfounseo here, with a full pre season behind him, it might just benefit him, compared to the other options out there I would want Delfounseo.

lagger

Sisu aint gonna pay money for players either in transfer fee or wages...... kids it will be ......
sisu out

lewys33

At the end of the day we need options in this position if Nathan Delfounseo is interested in signing for City and if the Club can come to agreement on wages, then I would definitely want Delfounseo here, with a full pre season behind him, it might just benefit him, compared to the other options out there I would want Delfounseo.

This.

RoboCCFC90

Who cares anyway we have Kris Boyd coming in.

Not confirmed, a rumour. Will believe it when I see it.

RoboCCFC90

between me and you I'm related to him and he's coming.

I'd love to believe you but until I see it written..

paulw

I dont jest he is a second cousin. His mum Dorothy is my mum's cousin. I even get xmas cards from him.

lewys33

It isn't happening! He scored 22 for Kilmarnock last season to then go to Coventry in League 1? Behave yourselves.

RoboCCFC90

I dont jest he is a second cousin. His mum Dorothy is my mum's cousin. I even get xmas cards from him.

Don't take it the wrong way I am just one of those people who has to see to believe anything

paulw

It isn't happening! He scored 22 for Kilmarnock last season to then go to Coventry in League 1? Behave yourselves.

Straight from the horses mouth. He says he is impressed with what SP did for Clarke and he wants to play in England. We can offer him the chance to progress.

lewys33

Progress from what? 22 goals in the scottish premier league is championship level in my opinion. Can we afford those wages??

SlowerThanPlatt

Straight from the horses mouth. He says he is impressed with what SP did for Clarke and he wants to play in England. We can offer him the chance to progress.

You'd think he wouldn't be short of offers from clubs in the Championship who could offer him more money?

paulw

For some reason having an English, Welsh or Scottish name doesn't have the same appeal as a foreign one. We all wetted ourselves over signing a french and dutch kids. Kris is a very talented player but if Wolves wanted to spend £3000 a week on someone they would either get a foreign kid or loanee.

Hobo

My wife's, sisters hairdresser has a plumber who is married to the lollipop lady who works nearest to Villa Park and apparently the Fonz is having talks with Coventry United.

RoboCCFC90

My wife's, sisters hairdresser has a plumber who is married to the lollipop lady who works nearest to Villa Park and apparently the Fonz is having talks with Coventry United.

Do you mean Lollipop Liz, she is my friends, partners, mothers cousin! All one big happy family!

RFC

Been released by Villa. Sorry if its been posted previously

Personally I'd be far more interested in signing Marc Albrighton.

Delfouneso was allegedly on between £18,000 & £21,000 a week and from what I witnesses would suggest he's not even worth a 10th of that!

Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread